Warren Henry INFINITI

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Professional courteous gave clear and accurate guidelines...

Professional courteous gave clear and accurate guidelines and expectations. Checked in with me if I needed anything while I waited. Walked me to my car and made sure everything was ok

The service person Gerald was first class. 👍👍✊🏿

No hidden fees straight Ford about prices etc will work with you and very helpful. I am glad I had Gerald as the service person.

Great professional service

I always go out of my way to have my scheduled service appointments done here. Their staff have always been very professional and their new facilities are modern and comfortable. Thank you Reinald!

Best place to shop for comfort and satisfaction. Very...

Best place to shop for comfort and satisfaction. Very knowledgeable staff that will answer all the questions in the right order big thanks guys keep up the good work!

Warren Henry north Miami customer service

Warren Henry Infiniti North Miami, Fl has been very helpful towards their customers. And every time I visit Lauzurique in the service department takes care of me.

4.3

Mrs Vega

Sales person Eduardo Hernandez excellent he was helpful professional Eduardo was on time for our apt and answer our questions The finance depot behind so we did have to wait over 90 min a bit too long

Factory recall

Fast and courteous service. Lots of room in the waiting area so that social distancing is possible. Nice amenities, nice people. Néw and modern facility.

Excellent!!!

Wednesday was my first experience with Warren Henry Infiniti. Jerald was very professional, courteous. He understood my concerned and said they will address them. He called me throughout the process to keep me abreast of the cost and time required to repair my car. Thank you Jerald for providing exceptional customer service!!!

Always Great Service! Thanks!

ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE EVEN AFTER 30 YEARS AS A CUSTOMER! THEY GET BETTER AND BETTER EACH YEAR! THE STAFF HAS BEEN THERE FOR MANY MANY YEARS AND ARE ALWAYS CARING AND HELPFUL! ALWAYS A PLEASURE!

Great experience

Julian the Receptionist was very courteous and schedule me in on the same day with my Service Advisor Gerald. Gerald is very knowledgeable and nice. He got me courtesy transportation to and from and my car was done within the allotted time. Will definitely get my car serviced again.