Warren Henry INFINITI

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent Customer Service

Thank you very much Gerald for another job well done! You’re always very helpful and accommodating. Your years of service with Warren Henry is an asset to me and the company. I’m grateful to have you as my service advisor for the last 10 years plus!

Warren Henry Infinity is one of the best and knowl

My experience with always an Outstanding and Professional plus the Service Manager Mr Rey L. is excellent and knowledgeable with such kindness and warm personality.

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting our new Warren Henry INFINITI location in Sole Mia! It was our pleasure to assist you! Thank you for the five stars!

Service Advisor

Service Advisor Meital Stark has always been professional, friendly and pleasant when explaining service needs. She is knowledgeable and trustworthy. Her experience in this field is outstanding.

Juan's the best!

I have been getting my car serviced for years here and I have always worked with Juan. The whole facility is amazing! I am always in and out and have all my questions answered. I never have to second guess the service I get here and Juan always make sure my car is receiving the best care.

Very pleasant experience

Dealt with Gerald Henry. He was professional, efficient, knowledgeable, helpful and listened to my concerns. Did NOT push unnecessary servuces. Refreshing interaction with a service advisor.

Best Customer service in S FL! for buying/service

Best Customer service in S FL! Tottaly recommend, also Diego Gonzalez Sales guys is amazing. Also, they are always on tiem when you bring your car for service.

Dealer response

Excelent service. Consultant very professional, nice...

Excelent service. Consultant very professional, nice person. I'll recommend Warren Henry to all of my friends.

Meital Stark 👍🏿

My experience is always excellent because of Service Advisor Marital Stark. She is pleasant and personable when explaining service needs. She provides me with a tremendous comfort level.

Dealer response

Great all around service.

It was a great all around service, My car was taken as soon as I got there on time for the service, and it was ready in less than I was told, everybody I Dealt with what is outstanding.

Quality service

Hello Took my car for service at Warren Henry and had a very positive experience Kudos to Karina for making it all possible And also kudos to Warren Henry for top of line facility Would not hesitate to recommend Karina In the future Cheers