Warren Henry INFINITI

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Juan's the best!

I have been getting my car serviced for years here and I have always worked with Juan. The whole facility is amazing! I am always in and out and have all my questions answered. I never have to second guess the service I get here and Juan always make sure my car is receiving the best care.

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting our new Warren Henry INFINITI location in Sole Mia! It was our pleasure to assist you! Thank you for the five stars!

Very pleasant experience

Dealt with Gerald Henry. He was professional, efficient, knowledgeable, helpful and listened to my concerns. Did NOT push unnecessary servuces. Refreshing interaction with a service advisor.

Best Customer service in S FL! for buying/service

Best Customer service in S FL! Tottaly recommend, also Diego Gonzalez Sales guys is amazing. Also, they are always on tiem when you bring your car for service.

Dealer response

Excelent service. Consultant very professional, nice...

Excelent service. Consultant very professional, nice person. I'll recommend Warren Henry to all of my friends.

Meital Stark 👍🏿

My experience is always excellent because of Service Advisor Marital Stark. She is pleasant and personable when explaining service needs. She provides me with a tremendous comfort level.

Dealer response

Great all around service.

It was a great all around service, My car was taken as soon as I got there on time for the service, and it was ready in less than I was told, everybody I Dealt with what is outstanding.

Quality service

Hello Took my car for service at Warren Henry and had a very positive experience Kudos to Karina for making it all possible And also kudos to Warren Henry for top of line facility Would not hesitate to recommend Karina In the future Cheers

10 stars for Warren Henry

Renaldo is the best !! He always does his best To get you taken care of the loaner dept is also great big stars for everyone there

Dealer response

Warren Henry Great quality of work.

Great quality of service and fair prices. I work with Meital Stark who does an excellent job in making my trip to Warren Henry a very pleasant experience.

Dealer response

they are really performing customer centered service,...

they are really performing customer centered service, They are on time and pleasant, no wait