Young Mazda

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

GREAT PLACE TO BUY!

QUICK AND EASY EXPERIENCE HERE, HONEST FOLKS, FAIR PRICES. AND A VERY GOOD LOOKING DEALERSHIP. TEAM SEEMS WELL PUT TOGETHER AND KIND. INVENTORY IS SCARE BUT THEY ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN.

Go to place for a car!

Austin Saffery is a great guy! Always willing to answer all my questions and making me feel im important. I will always keep is number in my phone!

2.7

average at best.

I was super excited to get a new Mazda CX-30, I love the car and would buy it again in a heartbeat. But i would go to another dealer for sure. I worked with someone on line and they wanted me to set up a time to come in which was great, but they were not ready for us when we got there and we had to start all over with a sales person because the person online is just a clerk and not a salesperson at all. After the sale it took them more than a month to pay off my trade and they expected me to keep making the payment while it sat for sale on their lot. Mazda's are great. Riverdale Mazda is not!

Fantastic experience

An amazing place if you're looking to buy a new car, or used. They went the extra mile to make sure I was happy when I left, had a misunderstanding on Thursday, got called back Saturday and the GM had personally looked at my situation and taken care of some things to help me out and I couldn't be happier.

Young Mazda is simply amazing

Had a great buying experience with Ray. Straight forward no pressure addressed my needs in a vehicle that fit my price. Easiest car buying experience. They definitely have a great flow from the Sales manager, general manager to sales. Quality place to do all business.

Love young mazda!

Tyler and Brittany are the best they make you feel right at home through the whole process

Awesome Sales Individual

Typically, I dont like to go into car dealerships; but Young Mazda and Ethan provided me a truly exceptional experience...which I did not think I would ever say about a car dealership.

Great Buying Experience

Forrest and the staff did an excellent job. We were in a hurry to get the car we wanted...we came in knowing exactly what we wanted and they jumped right on it and got all the paperwork done and our trade paperwork done very efficiently. We were in and out in barely over an hour...it was a pleasure working with the group at Young Mazda. I love my new car and am very happy with what we have! They were also very great about going over all the new specs and features with our new car and informing us about the app available to us for our car as well. It was a great experience!

Great experience! Russ and Travis were so awesome!

I loved my experience , even with my not so great credit they were so willing to work with me. Travis and Russ went above and beyond to make things possible for me and I truly enjoyed my experience there!

Exceptional customer service

We really didnt need a repair we just needed another key fob service was easy and fast The customer service was exceptional with texting and letting me know who was working on my car with the whole process