Young Mazda

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Car service

Service was super quick and service advisor Josh was very professional.

Love this place

It was very nice she was very accommodating, I love my new car!

Excellent Service

Outstanding service. Was able to work my wife in on short notice. Keep up the good work!

Great People to work with

All three of my cars have been worked on at Young Mazda in Ogden Utah in the past two years they do A work, and i have full trust in all the work that has been done.

Eleanor Rennemeyer?

I've always had a great experience with the service department. They are always very attentive and answer all my questions. I do feel compelled to say that I was somewhat disappointed with the parts department. I left several messages with questions I needed info about. The operator was very helpful each time, and then apologized when she heard I had not received a return phone call. This happened 3 times before I was actually able to be put through to someone there. Once that happened, everything was taken care of. I would just suggest that even a text saying they would contact me later would have been better than no call at all. Thanks for your great overall service.

Review of purchasing process at Young Mazda

Our buying experience at Young Mazda was very enjoyable. Brittany and Laila our sales persons were very helpful and knowlegable!! Scott, our finance person was also very helpful and knowlegable!! Our experience at Young Mazda has been superb in everyway. Brittany went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. Brittany went on several test drives with us and listened to our needs regarding the purchase of a new car. I would recommend Young Mazda to anyone and have already told several people about our positive experience at Young Mazda. Brittany stayed late on seveal occasions to answer our questions go on test drives with us. She was very professional in every aspect of our purchase process.

4.0

Good experience at Young Mazda

Most of the Mazda experience was wonderful. The car was exceptional, the trade-in offer was more than fair, the facilities were great. The buying process took quite a bit of time. I believe this could easily be remedied by getting some new computers and printers. Pretty simple.

Customer Service, oil change

We love our car and love the service we get when we have the maintenance on our vehicle. We always feel welcomed, time is taken to explain what they will be doing on our vehicle, they send a video of the service. Amazing Customer Service from the minute you arrive until you leave.

INCREDIBLE FOLLOW UP

I was quite impressed that Morgan got me in so promptly. I called on Friday evening before 5pm, and she got me in the following Saturday morning even though they were short staffed. My vehicle was done that same day. Very accommodating. Also, I thought some things were seriously wrong with the driver door. They tightened it right in front of me. Not only did they explain it to me and let me see - it was fixed. It took 20 seconds and they didn't charge me for that. They caught an issue I was not aware of and fixed that and gave me a good deal. They SHOWED me and I did not get a run a round.

Mazda

I have bought 2 cars from this dealership and have been both time completely satisfied!