Sewell BMW of Grapevine

31 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 8, 2019

Car buying can be stressful... Not when you visit BMW of Grapevine! Nathalie Sanchez Made the process effortless. She listened to our specifications and... gave us many options to choose from. Then she handled EVERYTHING up until we signed for it, which because of her superior service was the fastest I’ve ever signed and left home with my vehicle. I can’t recommend this dealership enough. Their sales staff, directors, and finance department make the experience seem less! Thank you for taking care of us and making this experience GREAT!

Thank you, Natasha. We are glad you had a good experience with Nathalie Sanchez. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to serving yo...u again.

April 3, 2019

Our car buying experience was amazing! Natalie Sanchez found a car with our specifications, color preferences, and more. She sent pictures and gave us... updates on a regular basis. She makes car buying fun. Thank you for making us feel like part of the Sewell family!

Thank you, Leslie. We are glad you had a good experience with Nathalie Sanchez. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to serving you... again. Welcome to the Sewell family.

March 23, 2019

I recently purchase a Pre-Owned Certified 2016 BMW X5 from BMW of Grapevine and wanted to share my experience so that others may benefit. I found the sales... representative to be knowledgeable and personable, answering all my questions then explaining any part of the purchase that I did not understand. There was no pressure to purchase, no back and forth with her manager while negotiating price and the environment was comfortable. The finance adviser was also a pleasure to work with. I personally believe I got a great deal on an awesome vehicle. I found the dealership to be state-of-the-art, clean with a convenience location. Even when I found an issue with the floor mats in the back seat, my sales representative quickly resolved the problem making me a very satisfied customer. I would strongly recommend this dealership for anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Thank you for sharing your experience, VinceP. We will pass along the positive feedback to the team at BMW of Grapevine. We hope you enjoy your new BM...W X5. Thank you for choosing Sewell, we look forward to serving you again.

March 9, 2019

Nathalie was great and totally took care of me and my buying needs! She went out of her way! She drive to McKinney with a bmw and I test drove that car... and an Audi. Great customer service!!

Thank you, Barb, for sharing your experience. We thank you for being a Sewell customer, and we look forward to serving you again.

March 6, 2019

I came in looking for a pre-owned vehicle that I saw online and really wasn't sure what to expect. After seeing the Sewell commercials I really had pretty... high expectations. After purchasing a vehicle almost a month ago now I can truly say that this is a well run dealership with people that care about your best interest. My salesman Mark even helped me get my extra vehicle back to my house afterwards. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a well maintained vehicle and a great service experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Brandy. We will pass along the positive feedback to Mark Gervig and the BMW of Grapevine team. We hope you enjo...y your new vehicle. Thank you for choosing Sewell, we look forward to serving you again.

March 1, 2019

My wife and I came to Sewell BMW of Grapevine looking for the best deal on a used car. We got exactly what we wanted plus SO much more! Nathalie Sanchez... not only made us feel welcome but made the car-buying experience effortless for us by handling all the dirty work that comes with it. We are so excited to be apart of the Sewell family and we're already in love with our new (used) car! P.S. - free car wash and vacuum for life is a small but HUGE plus in the long run!

Thank you, Mr. Purvis. We are glad you had a good experience with Nathalie Sanchez. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to serving... you again. Welcome to the Sewell family!

February 28, 2019

After having a 2 door, compact vehicle for 8 years I was ready to upgrade to an SUV. I had always wanted a Jeep Grand Cherokee but didn’t want to buy brand... new. I had found 2 online that were a year old with low miles. I went with BMW of Grapevine over the other dealership I saw online due to the diligence and kindness I experienced when I went to look and test drive the vehicle. I didn’t feel the normal “pressure, you gotta but a car today” as you always get when you drive up to a dealership. I was kindly greeted by Mike Cotroneo. He was very professional, but also very personable. And he didn’t make me feel like I had to make a decision right that second. And I even had a great experience with the finance department! Darija Leskur did my finance portion/paperwork! She knew what I desired my payments to be and worked very diligently to get to where I was comfortable. And the best part was I wasn’t at the dealership for hours! I was in and out within under 2 hours! I bought the car a little over a year ago and Mike and Darija have both reached out a couple of times to see how the car is and if I’m still enjoying it. Anytime I have gone up to BMW Sewell to get my car washed over the last year, all staff has been very professional and kind. I will definitely continue to do business with them in the future and would highly recommend them...especially Mike and Darija! Thank you for such a great car buying experience:)

Thank you for sharing your experience, Ms. Johnson. We will pass along the positive feedback to Mike Cotroneo, Darija Leskur and the BMW of Grapevine ...team. Thank you for being a loyal Sewell customer. We hope to see you again soon.

February 28, 2019

I recently purchased my car from Sewell and it was a wonderful experience. It was easy start to finish and my car was ready before I arrived with a bow... on top. I was able to find a car and agree on a price without any issue over the internet without stepping foot in the door. Top notch team, tip of the hat to my friends at Sewell.

Thank you for sharing your experience, TXharleyrider. We will pass along the positive feedback to the BMW of Grapevine team. We hope you enjoy your ne...w vehicle. Thank you for choosing Sewell, we look forward to serving you again.

February 25, 2019

The lot was well organized and the sales associate was extremely helpful to help me find the car I was looking for. The showroom was welcoming and modern.... They also offered me a cookie and fresh coffee!

We appreciate you taking the time to provide such great feedback, Ms. May. Thank you for choosing Sewell, we look forward to serving you again.

February 25, 2019

I was in here with a friend looking at a preowned vehicle and I fell in love with the place. The service was incredible and the people were top notch!... When it is time for my own buying process, I will definitely come here.

Mr. Anderson, Thank you very much for the great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to serving you a...gain.