AJ Dohmann Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Plaquemines

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience

Over the past few years i have had to bring my truck in for service and repairs. By for the best service I have ever gotten at a dealership. My experience with the service department and sales has been as good as it gets so far. The reason i just bought a Jeep from here is because of the good service iv gotten the past few years. I cant say enough good things about the service.

great service, clean facility

after my first review the customer service of this location has significantly improved. The service advisor insured all my needs were met.

Excellent Experience

Friendly staff and to the point. Much better than BR. Dawn was excellent as always. Do your homework and ask questions. You'll find it more pleasant than any dealer in Baton Rouge.

Well worth the drive from Baton Rouge!

Very friendly and helpful over the phone and again in person. Well worth the drive from Baton Rouge. Thomas was able to locate the part needed in a week and it was installed in just a few hours as promised.

Excellent Service. Fast and Friendly

Fast and Friendly Service, had my Jeep parked out front ready to go when done. My vehicle was in same clean condition when I got it back.

Great experience

I really enjoyed this experience. Mr. joe Williams was very methodical with the process of selling and making sure that it fit my budget and I was comfortable.

Great service

Service was prompt! Waiting area was great for me to pull out my laptop and continue to work while waiting.

great service

I liked how I was kept updated about everything. Everyone was so nice, it was very clean. I wasnt there long which was great ....

4.0

great service clean faciltyand freindly people

i like the way everybody is over there which is helpful and caring everybody was great and freindly i would go back

Great Service

Customer service is the greatest and the facilities is always clean just wished they offered loaners when getting mechanic service