AJ Dohmann Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Plaquemines

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Well worth the drive from Baton Rouge!

Very friendly and helpful over the phone and again in person. Well worth the drive from Baton Rouge. Thomas was able to locate the part needed in a week and it was installed in just a few hours as promised.

Excellent Service. Fast and Friendly

Fast and Friendly Service, had my Jeep parked out front ready to go when done. My vehicle was in same clean condition when I got it back.

Great experience

I really enjoyed this experience. Mr. joe Williams was very methodical with the process of selling and making sure that it fit my budget and I was comfortable.

Great service

Service was prompt! Waiting area was great for me to pull out my laptop and continue to work while waiting.

great service

I liked how I was kept updated about everything. Everyone was so nice, it was very clean. I wasnt there long which was great ....

4.0

great service clean faciltyand freindly people

i like the way everybody is over there which is helpful and caring everybody was great and freindly i would go back

Great Service

Customer service is the greatest and the facilities is always clean just wished they offered loaners when getting mechanic service

Great Customer Service

Butch had the 2 cars I wanted To look at right there in the front upon my arrival and I got There earlier than I’d planned he still had them ready. He listed to what I wanted And needed and my entire experience was fast and smooth.

Friendly

Efficient, quick and knowledgeable. Negotiated to work within my budget. Friendly service and personable! Explained the vehicle at delivery to include functions.

Great service, comfortable environment

Mr. Butch and the team at AJ Dohmann made my truck buying experience the best I've ever received. The moment I pulled up on the lot Mr. Butch greeted me like he's known me for years. My fiance manager work the numbers til I was satisfied. Mr. Joe walked me through a tour and features of the truck. With a team like that, why would you shop elsewhere.