Mercedes-Benz of Wilkes-Barre

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 891-3739 (877) 891-3739
Used (877) 878-2262 (877) 878-2262
Service (888) 214-0551 (888) 214-0551

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Wilkes-Barre from DealerRater.

I am not the easiest customer to please on occasion

I am not the easiest customer to please on occasion however Gail was above and beyond accommodating. She contacted me regularly with updates on my vehicles progress and offered to answer any questions or concerns. My vehicle was repaired on time as promised. I'd like to thank Jason the Service Manger for initially reassuring me of the process and returning my phone calls . Last but not least the service technician whom diagnosed and completed my repair both promptly and efficiently. Overall a great service experience Thank You

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Our team is available should you require any extra help.

Gail and Jason once again Thank You Dennis F

1.0

Justin Partington This guy is not doing a good job.

Justin Partington This guy is not doing a good job. Their Sales Associate Kimberly Eckhart was helping me close a deal on a car that I was serious about, but had to leave office for a couple of days due to an unfortunate event. This guy was supposed to help me final the deal, but he cared less. He was supposed to call me and take over from Kim but he never called and never left a voice message. And when I inquired about it, he has a pre-fabricated answer ready to cover any mistakes: 1. I called and left a voice message. My answer: I do not have a missed call from you or a voicemail from you. 2. How come I never heard from you? Well, may be he called the wrong number and left a voicemail on it. 3. OK, so do you have proof that you called me from your end? Well, our phone system erase numbers more than (20) called numbers. A True fact but pre-fabricated answers to cover up for him not doing a good job. Of course he is lying. What is the chance of: (1) Calling a wrong number + (2) Erasing the number because it happened to be beyond the (20) numbers. Management needs to look deeply into the quality of service being provided by this person. I am not buying it

Consumer response

05.11.2022. Two days after posting my May 9, 2022 Review mentioned above, this guy called me and left a message on 05.11.2022. He said I am calling you because you were interested in a 2019 E300 !!! This guy is a JOKE ! The car I am interested in was Sold last week because he did not care to call me as his sales associate Kimberly Echkhart asked him to do, when she had to be out of office for a week due to a family unfortunate event. Why is he calling me on 05.11.2022 ? Because he wants to cover-up for his careless customer service so if & when Upper Management inquiries about it, he would show them that he called on 05.11.2022 - almost 10 days later - from 05.03.2022 when the car was still available. He is just covering up for himself. I am documenting everything here just in case if & when Motor World Upper Management want to investigate the matter further and know that this guy is not working. There will be another claim with BBB that will be filed shortly.

Dealer response

The call you received was from our Mercedes-Benz of Wilkes-Barre Sales Manager based on the review you left. He was contacting you in hopes of resolving your issues. If we can still be of assistance, please feel free to return his call at 570.820.6834. Thank you.

Consumer response

I called him twice on 05.11.2022 after his phone call but he did not answer or even return my phone call at a later time. ONCE AGAIN, If that shows Upper Management and the dealer customers something it has to be the extreme poor quality of customer service this guy is providing his dealers' customers with. Having said that, the car transaction he failed to call me on and follow up on for approx. (10) days on behalf of Kimberly Eckhart the sales associate who had to be out of office for a week due to a sudden and an unfortunate family accident, this car is now sold. Not sure how can the issue be fixed at this stage !

Consumer response

I see that a lot of this dealer's customer found my feedback helpful, and probably had a same bad experience with that employee. As such, I will proceed forward with filing proper claims against this person and the dealership. 1. A Better Business Bureau Claim has been filed and pending investigation, The dealership with get low rating if claim verified. 2. A Claim against this employee has been filed with Mercedes-Benz of Wilkes-Barre Upper Management via Certified Mail - Return Receipt Requested. 3. I am in the process of filing a claim against the dealership with National Automobile Dealers Association " Nada ". 4. I have requested a Pennsylvania Dealership Statement of Complaint Form by mail. I called the Professional Compliance Office Hotline at 1-800-822-2113 and they will mail me the form. Once received a Pennsylvania Car Dealership Complaint against Mercedes-Benz of Wilkes-Barre will promptly be filed. I would like to seize this opportunity to thank all the dealership customers that supported this claim, gave the thumbs up and had a similar bad experience with this person. Stay Tuned !

1.0

I think that it’s disgraceful that Mercedes of

I think that it’s disgraceful that Mercedes of Wilkes-Barre has marked up every new Mercedes by at least $5,000.00 over MSRP. I have bought or leased many Benz’s from this dealership but won’t step foot on their Lot until they end their piggish, greedy business practices.

After having an issue, Henry called to save the day!

After having an issue, Henry called to save the day!! He was attentive, understanding and genuine. Rachel was amazing with keeping me posted on the progress, and had great customer service.. My car was looked over thoroughly and came back clean as whistle. Thank you so much!

Dealer response

We appreciate your feedback about Mercedes-Benz of Wilkes-Barre and take every review seriously. As discussed with our Service Manager, Jason Pearson, he is here to help and when you are ready you are more than welcome to bring your vehicle into the service department for a detail, and our technicians will diagnose the issue with your horn free of charge. If we can be of service to you, please contact Jason directly at 570.821.3730. Thank you.

Consumer response

I had a horn before I brought it there . No need to diagnose the problem when your service crew already told me they unplugged it along with everything else.. now if your willing to fix it free of charge then that's different.. what about the seatbelt you broke? And Jason is very condescending when speaking to him. I want to speak to the Manager who oversees Jason as well ..

4.0

Gail has always been a pleasure to work with and she

Gail has always been a pleasure to work with and she always does the right thing! I appreciate your willingness to take care of my issues and during my frustrations of wrong parts ordered/delivered (not your fault) and with issues not being resolved properly you always found a way to work with me to make them right. Thank you and I always look working with you for my cars needs. Ray

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Gail here at Mercedes-Benz of Wilkes-Barre! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Satisfied customer

Do not remember the name of the girl who helped me with my service appointment and loaner car. She was very polite and knowledgeable. As matter of fact everyone I interacted with that day were very polite and courteous. Very pleasant experience.

Dealer response

Hi Carol, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Excellent service professionals. Always and pleasant...

Excellent service professionals. Always and pleasant experience and very professional, courteous, knowledgeable when it comes to mercedes

Excellent staff

Dan was a great salesman, and very helpful when I was purchasing my Mercedes. I highly recommend him to anyone who is purchasing one. Staff was overall friendly as well!

Dealer response

Hi Bobbi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

The deal was fair and service very good! Would r!

Excellent experience! Kim E. was wonderful to work with! She spent a lot of time with us. We would recommend her to anyone looking to buy!!

Dealer response

Hi Theresa, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Both Liz Williams sales associate and finance manager...

Both Liz Williams sales associate and finance manager Peter M provided the highest level of customer service making my car buying experience seamless and unforgettable. These two are world class and I will be using them for all future purchases. I highly recommend them! Thank you both for everything!

Dealer response

Hello Bryan, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!