• A separate class of dealership

Thank you for the awesome review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

After 2 weeks on the market, hopping from dealership to dealership, been lied and hustled, I called Hoselton to check the inventory and the salesman told me: "we never lose a sale to any dealership". I liked the confidence and I took his word. To make the long story short, they found the right vehicle for my family and me. They listened to our needs and didn't try to sell me what I didn't need. Thank you very much.

Thank you for the awesome review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

• Brought a Nissan Sentra!

This was our 2nd time visiting Hoselton Auto Mall in East Rochester, NY. We were looking for a used car for our grandson and saw one online and we went and met with Partha Saha which my husband brought his last car from himand he highlighly recommended him. Partha is very professional and was able to help us out. We brought the car and we are very happy with it including my grandson.

• friendly and helpful

My salesperson was helpful respectful and not pushy The cars were a bit too rusty, dented and glass chipped for my needs. They were however willing to repair some of the defects

• Ed@99

Thank you Ed and Linda for the wonderful review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your new vehicle!

There were a couple of hiccups in our purchasing process but our salesman [Brian] and your management made everything work.The first time we came to look at a car the salesperson we were greeted by was attentive and cordial,although I don't recall his name was on vacation when we retuned to ultimately purchase the car. I believe we got a fair deal for us both as we had a trade. Enjoying the car.

• Test drive

Came for a test drive and basic information. Very helpful, informative but not pushy to buy at that time.

Thank you Susan for the great review!

Thank you Susan for the great review!

• Excellent Dealership! A pleasure to work with.

Thank you for the awesome review! We hope you are enjoying your new Sentra!

I recently leased a 2017 Nissan Sentra from Hoselton, and I couldn't have had a better experience. I started out on the pre-owned lot with Luis Munoz. If you're looking for a pre-owned vehicle, this is the guy you want to ask for. He’s a straight shooter, and you can trust that he’ll give you the best deal possible. I decided I was interested in leasing a new Sentra, so Luis directed me towards Hoselton Nissan. Tim Lippa was extremely helpful, and made doing all the paperwork a breeze. Conor Dwyer (Nissan sales manager) hooked me up with a great deal, for which I am very grateful. I’m looking forward to working with Hoselton for years to come.

Thank you for the awesome review! We hope you are enjoying your new Sentra!

• Wanted a newer upgrade.

We got a Nissan Murano and absolutely love it. They had the best price out of anyone else. Others had more miles for a lot more money. We just had a couple small complaints after getting to know it after a week, and we were directed to the service department, left a detailed message asking if they can help us, and never received a call back. And it's been a month. I took it apon myself and fixed two out of the three complaints myself.

Hi Shawn, We are so sorry to hear that no one replied to your voicemail. We are not sure who the voicemail was left for but our Pre-Owned vehicle manager will be reaching out to you shortly to assist with any concerns you still have with the vehicle. If you need any other assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Relations Manager, Christie Russo, at christier@hoselton.com. We look forward to speaking with you!

• Fabulous Sale person

Courney Colon was fabulous - she was very helpful and made the car buying process easy. Great experience.

Thank you Tom for the wonderful review!

Thank you Tom for the wonderful review!

• Loved my salesman

They work with your budget and get you the best rates!! My salesman was very polite and always made sure I was happy.

Thank you Frankie for the great review!

Thank you Frankie for the great review!

• A dealer you can stay with !

Thank you Tom for the great review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

I needed a new veh due to an unplanned meeting with a deer and was ready to just take whatever they had on the lot . (I'm not a big car guy ) Well that wasn't going to happen. My salesman , Mike Petzing , sent me 4 or 5 cars on the computer he had in stock that he thought would meet my needs. I fell in love with a Nisson Murano and was pretty sure it was out of my range but Mike had it gone over from bumper to bumper so that when I got there it was ready to go . It had everything !! And the test drive was more like a test flight , it floated over the road . Still I felt I was dating out of my league ! But Mike wasn't deterred . He put his head together with Tim Lippa and voila ! I had my dream car . Now the usual you'd expect is that the fluids would be gone over , but that isn't enough for these guys . The tires had about 30-40K left on them but that isn't good enough . 4 new tires ! The brakes felt good on the test drive and passed inspection , but that wasn't good enough ......new brakes , front and rear . And not a cent added to the price we'd agreed on . So when less than a month later when my son needed a new car , guess who was the first person we called ?

Thank you Tom for the great review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!