Hoselton AutoMall

New (585) 617-0530 (585) 617-0530
Used (585) 617-0542 (585) 617-0542
Service (585) 598-9203 (585) 598-9203

We would go back again.

Our salesman was terrific. We were treated very well. This is the second vehicle we have leased from Hoselton. The entire experience was extremely positive.

Dealer response

Thank you for your 5-star review of Hoselton Auto Mall! We are so happy to hear your experience was terrific and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Pastor

Have purchased vehicles from Hoselton for the past 30 years, I greatly appreciate the honesty, accommodating attitude and helpful spirit, never pushy and no pressure tactics, ethics that I can recommend!

Dealer response

Hi Ray, thank you for your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you are a lifelong customer and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Hoselton Toyota

We were looking to downsize from our Highlander. Test drove the RAV4 and it felt very comfortable. Kody was our salesperson. He was informative, very knowledgeable regarding the RAV4, and patiently answered all of our questions. Great guy to work with!

Dealer response

Hi Pam, thank you for your 5-star review of Hoselton Toyota! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed working with Kody and hope you were able to get exactly what you were looking for. If there is anything we can do to help in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

Mrs. D

I had a very pleasant experience with the hoselton sales team , they were very helpful and timely with their assistance and knowledge of the product. I was very pleased with the overall experience.

Dealer response

Hi Dell, thank you for your 5-star review of Hoselton Auto Mall! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and if there is anything we can do to help in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

4.5

Partha in Used Cars is Great

We wanted a used Highlander for my wife with low miles, so we went and saw Partha Saha at Hoselton Used Cars, as he has been our first choice for years. He showed us a few different vehicles, and we finally settled on a 2018 that he showed us. He was never pushy and even threw in some extras. The price was better than anything else comparable that we saw locally. When we had an issue with the door locks a few days after we picked the car up, Partha took care of getting us in right away and the service department fixed the issue quickly and at no cost . We have been buying used cars from Partha at Hoselton since 2009. We highly recommend him and the Hoselton experience!

Dealer response

Hi Sean, thank you for your 4-star review of Hoselton Auto Mall. We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience with Partha and love to see that you are a repeat customer. We hope that you are continuing to love your new Highlander and if there is anything we can do to help in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

Satisfied owner

My salesman Tim Lippa was terrific. He was very accommodating and friendly. The buying experience went flawlessly. I would not hesitate to recommend Hoselton Nissan.

Dealer response

Hi Charles, thank you for your 5-star review of Hoselton Nissan! We are so happy to hear your feedback and hope that you are loving your new vehicle.

Great Experience with Al

Al was great through the entire process. He promptly scheduled appts with us and when we arrived at the dealership, he had already completed research on the model/trim that we were interested in. Picking up the car was simple and seamless. Great dealership!

Recent purchase of a 2013 Toyota Camry

I recently went to the dealership to look for a used car for my youngest son. We ended up buying a BEAUTIFUL 2013 Toyota Camry and our salesman, Cosmo made it so easy!!! We will be back again for our next car! Thanks so much!

RAV4 Prime

They found me a hard to find RAV4 Prime and sold it at a fair price. The communication and service was friendly and easy. Jordan was great to work with. I would definitely recommend.

Dealer response

Thank you Jared for this wonderful review! We hope you are loving your new Rav4 Prime!

Looking out for customer

Went in for last inspection before completing lease. Thinking about a used car, but wound up with new bolt. Absolutely thrilled What a great deal. Paying less than our current payment who fiesntbkive that?

Dealer response

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and we hope you are enjoying your new Bolt!