New 888-234-8013 Dealer Website
Used 888-804-5250 Email Dealer
Service 888-308-2117

• Hoselton treats you like family!

Thank you for the great review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

I found a car via the internet on the Hosleton pre-owned car website. I live 4 States away, so I was naturally concerned that they would hold up their end of the bargain and not try and dealership tricks of the trade. What I can tell you is that this dealership is fantastic! At every step of the way, they were honest (incredibly rare for a dealer, in my experience), easy to work with, fair and reasonable, and the price I was quoted was the price I paid and walked out the door with. I was originally going to have the car shipped, but I ended up driving the 500 miles to pick it up due to cost and scheduling. I was really happy to meet the people I have been communicating with via phone and e-mail, and it was such a pleasant experience, I would not hesitate to buy from them again, despite the drive and the distance away! I cannot recommend a dealership more highly than Hoselton.

Thank you for the great review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

• Loved my salesman

They work with your budget and get you the best rates!! My salesman was very polite and always made sure I was happy.

• A dealer you can stay with !

Thank you Tom for the great review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

I needed a new veh due to an unplanned meeting with a deer and was ready to just take whatever they had on the lot . (I'm not a big car guy ) Well that wasn't going to happen. My salesman , Mike Petzing , sent me 4 or 5 cars on the computer he had in stock that he thought would meet my needs. I fell in love with a Nisson Murano and was pretty sure it was out of my range but Mike had it gone over from bumper to bumper so that when I got there it was ready to go . It had everything !! And the test drive was more like a test flight , it floated over the road . Still I felt I was dating out of my league ! But Mike wasn't deterred . He put his head together with Tim Lippa and voila ! I had my dream car . Now the usual you'd expect is that the fluids would be gone over , but that isn't enough for these guys . The tires had about 30-40K left on them but that isn't good enough . 4 new tires ! The brakes felt good on the test drive and passed inspection , but that wasn't good enough ......new brakes , front and rear . And not a cent added to the price we'd agreed on . So when less than a month later when my son needed a new car , guess who was the first person we called ?

Thank you Tom for the great review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

• Great experience

Thank you Kelsey for the great review! We hope you are enjoying your new Toyota!

Bob at Hoselton made buying a used Toyota so easy. The whole process took no time at all. The staff was great, facilities were very nice, and quality of the car was so much better than other dealerships I visited.

• Great Sales Experience

Thank you Shawna for the wonderful review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

This was my first visit to Hoselton, and I will definitely return! Tim Lippa was my salesman, and from start to finish was wonderful! I highly recommend Hoselton!

• Great experience!

Thank you for the great feedback! We will definitely be taking it into consideration when reviewing our sales process!

Made the process quick and easy. Only criticism is the small office and needed to walk across lot a few times to different offices (only difficult because we had 2 kids with us).

• Best Car Buying Experience

Thank you Michael for this great review! We hope you are enjoying your new Toyota!

I live about a driver and a nine iron from a large Toyota dealer where I had purchased 3 new Toyotas in the past 6 years. The salesman acted like he was doing me a favor talking to me. I was insulted with the offer they gave me for the car I was trading in and they wanted me to pay the sticker price to the penny. I called Hoselton Toyota and spoke to Phil DeGrazia. He listened when I described my car and what I needed to get for it. He had to see it of course, but if it was as described, it wouldn't be a problem. We drove the 95 miles there, and made a deal. We didn't steal the car from them and I didn't expect to but they made me a great deal that was fair to both of us. I dealer, who I had never seen before, discounted the car a little and gave me a lot more for my trade than a dealer who I had bought three cars from. The money was nice but they treated us with respect, acted as though they appreciated our business and were very nice. I car I bought from them was the exact same car, that my neighborhood dealer tried to sell me at a lot higher price. I have bought many cars and I highly recommend Hoselton Toyota

• First visit to dealership, would return

Thank you Andrew for the awesome review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Had a good experience, the buying process was easy and there was a good selection to choose from. The salesman was helpful and I have already referred friends and family to him.

• Great sales experience

I worked with Colleen on a 2017 Silverado work truck lease just after Christmas 2016. She was efficient, thorough and very nice to deal with.

Thank you Andrea for the wonderful review! We hope you are enjoying your new Silverado!

• Great body shop!!

Thank you Mark for this great review!

About $3400 worth of damage to our Subaru Crosstrek repaired by this body shop. Great work; fender, front door, paint, etc. Was able to pick up car only 2 business days beyond the estimated completion, since, not unexpected, some additional work was discovered underneath the panels -- just 2 days to order the extra parts and get the car completed. VERY pleased and highly recommend this shop! Talk to Zach the Assistant Manager!

Thank you Mark for this great review!