Brian Hoskins Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 420 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

420 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brian Hoskins Ford from DealerRater.com

• October 24, 2017

Excellent dealership that certainly cares about the customer

Ray, thanks again for allowing us to earn your business! We hope you are enjoying your new F-150 Lariat! Remember to tell your friends that NoBody Bea...ts Brian! GM, Ed Kovatch

April 21, 2018

On Monday April 16th, I had the pleasure of dealing with Ed Kovatch , and leased a 2018 Ford Explorer. This was the second time I dealt with Ed. I ...purchased a Ford Fusion in 2015 and I just leased this Explorer. Ed made these deals so nice and peaceful. No bickering, arguing, fighting, etc. . You just tell Ed what type of car you are looking for, what price range you can afford, what payment you can afford. Ed goes out of his way to find what you are looking for and does everything he can to accommodate you. He is the most helpful, honest, personable, trustworthy salesman you will ever deal with, especially in car sales. My son has dealt with Ed for many, many years. This is how I got to know Ed. When I went to the dealership to pick up my car, I went in, test drove the car, went back in, signed the papers and left with my new car. The people in the office went over the paperwork with me, I just signed my name, said okay as they were explaining what I was signing and left. I trust Ed that much that I did not worry about the paperwork because I knew there would not be a problem because he is such an upstanding person. You can trust him explicitly.

April 21, 2018

The service at Brian Hoskins Ford is exceptional. Abby is extremely knowledgeable and explains everything in details that I can understand. Scheduli...ng service is very easy, whether online or via phone. I never feel that I am being pressured to buy parts and am offered options to make an informed decision.

April 20, 2018

This dealership is friendly and efficient. I bought my 2017 F250 there and I use them for service for this truck and my other Fords too.

April 17, 2018

Everything went fine, better sales person than NewHolland Ford. Brian Hoskins actually took time to really try and get me into a new truck and we're w...illing to work in my trade at a decent trade in value. Other than not getting free yearly inspection at no cost they were very helpful. I was not impressed with Service taking so long to get a simple bed liner and electric brake module installed after the point of sale though. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and the quality of all the sales experience.

April 17, 2018

I felt comfortable as I walked in the door. And when I left I was extremely happy either the entire experience. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable ...and courteous .

April 17, 2018

This is the 5th or 6th vehicle I bought from Brian Hoskin's. I go out of my way to use Brian Hoskin's Ford, really I go out of my way to work with Di...amond Dave. He is a real treasure (get it), joking but not joking he really knows what he is doing. Competence anywhere seems so rare a find be can be found here at Brian Hoskins. Scott the finance warrant guys also was very patient with me and really knows his stuff. Thank you, Andrew Taylor Complete Imaging Corp.

April 17, 2018

I received a great deal on a 2018 Ford Explorer today. The sales staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I received a great price and walked out s...atisfied.

April 16, 2018

Friendly and professional at all times, great people and a great place. They work on any make or model and are by far THE place to buy tires ! - 13 ma...jor brands and guarantee the lowest price - worth checking them out for a tire quote

April 13, 2018

The cd player didn???t work, so I took it up to Hoskins Ford where they took it out, sent it out to be repaired, but never called me when it came back.... After two weeks, I called and was told it was there already. Was I supposed to know when it was coming back? It works now , but hence the 3 stars

Lorri Thompson