Hagerstown Ford

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 913 reviews

Call This Dealer

913 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hagerstown Ford from DealerRater.com

May 14, 2018

Hagerstown Ford always provides the best in service with an excellent and courteous staff! They are the best!

Dennis, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service ...to you again! Take care!

May 11, 2018

Would highly recommend Hagerstown Ford. In particular, our salesman Ryan Harbaugh was largely responsible for a stress free and easy experience. All ...of our questions and concerns were handled quickly and courteously to help make our transaction as easy on us as he could. Overall, eevery person we came in contact with at this dealership was willing to help and do whatever they could to satisfied our requests.

May 2, 2018

Hagerstown Ford exceeded my expectations in every way. I have purchased two vehicles from Hagerstown Ford and I have been delighted with the exception...al customer service and good deals I've received both times. Hagerstown Ford is my dealer of choice.

Craig, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anyth...ing else we can do for you! Safe travels!

May 2, 2018

I came in knowing i needed a salesman who would fight for you and ryan was the best salesman i could ask for. Ive visted alot of dealership from maryl...and to california and i would rank ryan top salesman. He was not pushy or hard to deal with. He was honest and did not beat around the bush. He was straight forward with me and guided me to what car i should go with in my situation. Cheyenne from finance was also very nice and went beyond to help me out. From the salesman to desk manager to finance such a amazing team there to help you out and to get you into a car.

May 2, 2018

25000-mile service was quick and easy. I was told it would take an hour, but I was finished in 45 minutes.

Timothy, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can ...do for you! Safe travels!

April 27, 2018

Ryan was very instrumental in helping us find the perfect vehicle. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle we chose, and was able to work thr...ough the process quickly. Ryan consistently checked on us to make sure we were okay, and offered us drinks several times during our visit. We are very pleased with the exceptional service we received. We will refer others there, and we will return for future purchases.

April 26, 2018

Thank you to Ryan Harbaugh and the staff of Hagerstown Ford for a wonderful car buying exper. From the moment we arrived on the lot Ryan created a wel...coming environment. He never tried to push or pressure us into the wrong car. He was patient and walked through all the choices available to make sure we left satisfied and in the right vehicle for our needs. Ryan even stayed way past closing time to further explain and setup some of the extra features of the car. The finance staff made the process fast and easy without even the slightest of issues. If you are in the market for a vehicle, I highly recommend Hagerstown Ford and Ryan Harbaugh.

April 13, 2018

Thank you Jeremiah! It was very nice to have the paperwork, financing and payment process go so smooth. I appreciated the ease of things and thanks... for your recommendation on the extended service agreement. It feels good to be protected.

April 7, 2018

They are good. I went in and it was a friendly atmosphere right away. We ran into some problems and they really worked it out for me and got me a good... deal on a great car. A+

April 7, 2018

I never felt so comfortable in a car dealership. I had given up hope on new vehicle & was ready to go to a buy here pay here because of my credit. I r...eceived an email from Ryan Harbaugh & responded put of curiosity. And I'm so glad I did. Ryan said please do not go to a buy here pay here because they don't care about you or the vehicle once you pull off that lot " i know from experience" he said. Let me see what I can do for you before you make a decision. Picked a car, gave him all my info & 30 mins later he called me back & said i got you approved for that 2018 Focus you liked. Went in today & met with him, did the paperwork, he walked me through everything and now because of him that nice shiny black 2018 Ford Focus is sitting in my driveway. He was AWESOME. I referring him to a few of my co workers. HAGERSTOWN FORD & Ryan Harbaugh ROCK. Cheyenne was wonderful also. Very polite & explained everything well I'm definitely not going anywhere else for my next vehicle. Thank you guys so much.

Hagerstown Ford