2015 Acura RDX Reviews
The Acura RDX is a midsize crossover that's sold in front- or all-wheel-drive form. It seats five and competes with luxury SUVs like the Audi Q5 and BMW X3.
New for 2015
There are no significant changes.
The below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Keyless access
- Optional xenon high-intensity-discharge headlamps
- Optional power liftgate
- Leather upholstery, heated front seats
- Fold-flat backseat
- Automatic climate control; optional GPS-linked solar-sensing climate control
- Pandora internet radio compatibility and text-messaging support
- Optional ELS Surround premium stereo
- Optional navigation system
Under the Hood
- 273-horsepower, 3.5-liter V-6 engine
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags for both rows of seats
- Active front head restraints
- Backup camera