2015 Acura Rdx

Lots of Good some Bad

by from Boston on April 28, 2015

Love the way car drives power, steering etc. nice look inside and out. Like having AWD. I agree with other review my only complaint is how it handles bumps, not very well . Almost get feeling shocks are bad, loud banging in back , not what I expected in an Acura

camel

by from Victoria Bc on October 19, 2015

The overall ride and comfort of the RDX is fine. However i would not recommend a Acura due to the horrendous suspension. For a high end expensive SUV, save your money.

Great comfortable adult car!

by from Burke. VA/ on February 1, 2015

After driving a Toyota van for 11 years it was time to buy an adult car.My AWD with tech package 2015 RDX is definitely equipped with enough gadgets to keep me satisfied. Love the blue tooth phone, XM/Sirius radio option, and navigation system. I find it very comfortable and easy handling, great turning radius and seems pretty zippy. So far after one month everything works and is getting decent gas mileage. Love the exterior color, silver blue. One problem is I haven't allowed my Golden Retriever in it yet for fear it will get dirty. Even my husband, who drives a Lexus likes it, says it has ample space for his 6' frame in the passenger seat. Would highly recommend others to buy this car.

Great Drive and excellent value for the money!

by from boston on August 26, 2014

Have only had the car for a month but love the way it handles. The car has great accelaeration and manuverability. Very comfortable inside. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I like the color combination we bought(mocha-brown exterior and light tan interior). We drove the Lexus RX350( nice ride but the RDX, in my opinion is just as good for $15,000 less). Also test drove the Ford Edge( I have owned one before) , a little to trucky for me. Rear seats and carg in back is comfortable and roomy enough. It is only my wife and I so it made no sense to get the larger MDX model. I put in five for reliability, despite the fact that I have only had it for a month, becasue my wife hasowned to Accuras(Not the RDX) and they have been vet reliable. Hope this helps.

Best price for a Luxury SUV

by from Fountain Hills, AZ on April 2, 2015

Best price for a Luxury Class SUV. Acceleration is impressive and handling feels good. Road noise is more then expected, but nothing is perfect. I have purchased a dozen plus new cars over the years and this RDX rates near the top! My wife loves it, so she is getting the majority of the driving time. Great car!

Great car!

by from Scottsdale, AZ on August 11, 2014

We had a great experience trading in our car at Acura in Scottsdale. We love our RDX! It is easy to drive and roomy. It also gets great gas milage for this size of a vehicle. We don't regret not getting the larger MDX. It is a great car for the value. We had looked at Lexus as well, whom we were very loyal to before.

Exactly what I was looking for

by from Fresno, CA on November 19, 2016

I don't notice any suspension issues. The ride is comfortable and the exterior and interior design is perfect for me. I knew that I was buying and " upgraded Honda with a bigger engine and more bells & whistles", but that's what I wanted and got for the money. It is not a "luxury" car in that sense, but a great car nevertheless.

Happy

by from LA on August 30, 2014

So far so good ...... happy! Smooth, quiet ride... easy handling, very decent gas mileage. Needs little more interior slots for small items, keys, etc.

Great car at great price

by from Libertyville, il on April 10, 2015

Love the 2015 rdx! Really like the feel of a luxury drive while still affordable. All the additional features make the car beyond what we expected, especially the key less entry and tailgate. Very satisfied with our purchase

Best looking car I have ever owned

by from Peoria, AZ on May 30, 2015

Best running and good looking car I ever owned. The radio has a terrific sound. The car has wonderful style and class. LOVE IT!!!

Similar Models