2007 BMW 328 consumer reviews

side view of 2007 328 BMW
Explore the 2007 BMW 328
Shop the 2007 BMW 328

Very great car.

This is the one of the best cars that I I've ever owned. And at the time it is running perfectly and without any problems. And if I had to do it again I would make the same choice. Amen

most relabel car i owned

i use this car for work and school i love how at work i have no problem so far with it my waif she is so happy with way at drive and the way sun roof open thank you kian

Best driving experience I've ever had

It was more than a car to me. It was a friend. I have to let it go since it's expensive to have a car in NYC.

4.4

Smooth drive around Las Vegas

I do consultations for different casinos and take this puppy in and out of garages, many red lights and quiet smooth air conditioned highway drives without a problem.

Most reliable & luxurious car I’ve owned.

The car was great for commuting, only experienced minor issues under my ownership. Has great safety features like traction control when driving during a rainstorm preventing the car from hydroplaning!

BMW 328i is a great sports sedan

I would buy this car again, the 6 cyl is one of the best power trains that BMW has made and the clutch is butter smooth. Look for a well-maintained example if you are buying used, get a PPI. Window motors and regulators can be problematic. As a fellow gearhead opined, the older ones can become "needy".

Best car for your buck

I recently got this car at an amazing dealership and It is an amazing and comfortable car. It has all the luxuries you could ask for without breaking the bank. 100% recommend this car.

Most beautiful BMW

This is one of most beautiful cars over all ,it's genius German engineering and you enjoy every time you seethe car or drive! It's 2 in 1 car and both of the loos are fantastic!

3.9

Beautiful car but expensive to repair

The 07' BMW 328xi is super nice and handles well along with having power but it's expensive to repair. I brought this car to the shop a lot though I could have saved some money by doing repairs myself. Also the AWD option causes repairs to be more expensive. The value for the money is not terrible but if you daily drive this thing prepare to repair.

4.4

My first car I ever owned

This was the first car I ever owned and despite it being a little expensive I love my car and they way it handles and love the design. Great car!!