2007 Bmw 328

So much fun to drive

by from Seattle on September 20, 2017

very nice car and it is fun to drive. if well maintained, it is really reliable too. I had a very good experience

Uses car for Havingfun

very unique and beautiful

by from Eagan on September 18, 2017

It is a nice and comfy to drive. perfect for small family, and young people as well. lots of miles on it but that does not even matter in my opinion. all in all, great car and I would highly recommend it.
Not Rated Reliability

Sleek Body

by from Philly, PA on September 14, 2017

Interior and exterior surpasses standards. Reliability and performance are average. Routine maintenance is a must and can be very costly.

Best driving and handling car I"ve owned.

by from Lansing Mi. on September 8, 2017

Wasn't looking but saw this car at Sundance Chevy in Grand Ledge MI. It was in pristine condition inside and out. It drove like nothing if ever owned before. Very solid handling and quiet at speeds way above highway recommendations. Drove to Indianapolis for football championship, didn't have any problems. Drove like a dream.

Good AWD daily driver

by from Syracuse, NY on August 13, 2017

Drove this car for 3 years. Nice looking car, very comfortable cruiser, quiet on the interior. Stereo system is excellent and had bluetooth and aux port. AWD was amazing in the winter. Made quick work of the snow and never lost grip. The drive by wire is finicky in this car and sometimes creates extremely slow or fast starts, as the gas pedal does not always respond the same. Throw the car in sport mode for quicker acceleration and optionally manually shift the gears.

Loved this car

by from Cortland,OH on August 11, 2017

Great car from day one. Great acceleration and the xdrive was amazing in the snow. I would definitely buy another. Have my eyes on a 2017 335i xdrive

Expensive to own

by from Arlington, tx on August 8, 2017

Fun to drive but many features aren't practical. I just wish I didn't have to pay so much money every oil change

Best for me

by from Houston Texas on August 6, 2017

Good car classy look cannot ask more in this prize performance is good control is the best I think I will stick to BMW for the rest of my life

Uses car for Havingfun

Ultimate Driving Machine

by on August 4, 2017

I love the hard top convertible look and feel. It's fun to drive and very reliable. This car will hold its value!

Great car

by on August 4, 2017

I had this as my first car and I loved it I ran it until 150k miles and it ran great but then I sold it. I love the car and it's fun and sporty and luxurious everyone loved it.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Bmw 328