2018 Bmw 530 E

So far so good!!

by from CA on August 30, 2017

It's new but we love the technology and mileage so far. It's preforming great. Lots of torc in sport mode! Handles really well for such a luxe car!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Smooth, quiet, and refined driving experience

by from Wichita, KS on August 16, 2017

We get more than 99 mpge due to our driving needs (short trips) and consistent use of a level 2 charger in our home garage. The 2018 BMW 530e is an ideal blend of luxury, technology, performance, and plug-in-hybrid electric driving. We researched the Volt, Prius Prime, and Audi A3 etron sportback but chose the BMW 530e because of its' build quality and roomy, elegant style. We are completely satisfied with our purchase!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Wonderful and fun car to drive

by from Bergen County, NJ on September 19, 2017

Overall everything exceeds expectations, with one exception. I still don't have 1,000 miles on the car and it's been in service 2X for the Engine Emission Light. The first time I was told it was a "computer glitch". The second time (which is now going on day 3) I am told that one of the "connectors" is faulty. However, at this point in time the faulty connector has not been located.

Uses car for Havingfun

Exceeded my expectations

by from NarraganSett, RI on July 31, 2017

Went in to hug a 2017 BMW 5 series and was sold on the new 2018 BMW 530e and glad I did. It has been better than I could of imagined. I get 50 MPG and the hybrid engine is smooth and fast. It fits like a glove too. I have owned new 7 series and still own a 7 series. I much prefer the 5 with all the toys in it and the handling, although nothing compares to the 7 series comfort-- Which feels like you are driving on your favorite couch. The kicker too is that with the 530e, you get a $4,500 credit on your federal tax return and I believe more on your state return. I highly recommend.