2018 BMW 530e consumer reviews

side view of 2018 530e BMW
Explore the 2018 BMW 530e
Shop the 2018 BMW 530e

So far so good!!

It's new but we love the technology and mileage so far. It's preforming great. Lots of torc in sport mode! Handles really well for such a luxe car!

Smooth, quiet, and refined driving experience

We get more than 99 mpge due to our driving needs (short trips) and consistent use of a level 2 charger in our home garage. The 2018 BMW 530e is an ideal blend of luxury, technology, performance, and plug-in-hybrid electric driving. We researched the Volt, Prius Prime, and Audi A3 etron sportback but chose the BMW 530e because of its' build quality and roomy, elegant style. We are completely satisfied with our purchase!

Exceeded my expectations

Went in to hug a 2017 BMW 5 series and was sold on the new 2018 BMW 530e and glad I did. It has been better than I could of imagined. I get 50 MPG and the hybrid engine is smooth and fast. It fits like a glove too. I have owned new 7 series and still own a 7 series. I much prefer the 5 with all the toys in it and the handling, although nothing compares to the 7 series comfort-- Which feels like you are driving on your favorite couch. The kicker too is that with the 530e, you get a $4,500 credit on your federal tax return and I believe more on your state return. I highly recommend.