2019 BMW X5 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 X5 BMW
Explore the 2019 BMW X5
Shop the 2019 BMW X5

BMW X5

Crossover SUV incredible technology. Great laser headlights. x drive works great. The 3 liter turbo six has quick acceleration. info system technology was a quick learn.

It truly is a Ultimate Driving Machine & dependabl

This car has met all our needs. Totally comfortable with plenty of leg room in front & back for my husband that is 6'3". We are totally pleased with our purchase.

4.4

Very nice SUV, strong and comfortable

This is my 2nd X5 the 1st was a 2008 X5 4.8 that was very nice. This time I have 2020 x5 4.0 xdrive this baby is a lot quicker and very nice without all the extras. I only got the comfort package and 21" wheels,paid $57,000 brand new, and love it

Best car I’ve owned! Love it!

Everything! Interior ,exterior, the led light, moonroof,especially the safety features ! I can’t complain! Expensive but worth it! Best car I’ve owned! Free service for two years!

great car

I’m Bmw lover ;). I like interior and exterior! Car is very smooth and safe . Car has vey sporty look. I like a lot new body!

Safe reliable vehicle

Love this vehicle. We have owned them since they were introduced in 2000. Safe reliable we have never had any issues with our SUV except for required service.

Love it

Comfortable interior front and back. Traded a 2018 Porsche macan , which was cramped to say the least, for this car. Connectivity much better on the BMW. Buggy on the Porsche

Fun to drive!

Everything you would expect from a BMW! Great performance and great handling. It takes some time to learn how to operate all the bells and whistles. Haven't had this much fun driving in decades!

my first Beamer

im already a fan, kind of speechless right now with the transformation from a Honda to a Beamer, i always wanted to own a BMW and a SUV, so the X5 was just the car for me

BMW has a winner

Ive had 3 BMWs an E90 and 2017 X3, and the X5 Has the Looks and Brawn, to stand out, looks better than everything else,