2019 BMW X5 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 X5 BMW
Explore the 2019 BMW X5
Shop the 2019 BMW X5

Best suv i ever owned

This car is very smooth, love the sound system, impressed with the interior, great power, have the sunstone color turns lot of heads. This is my best so far.

4.4

Superb Handling, High Tech SUV

I was considering an Audi A7, Mercedes Benz GLE, BMW X5, Infiniti QX60 and a Lexus GX. There was no comparison when it came to the ride quality, handling and Hi Tech options available. The BMX X5 out shines all the competition. It was as no wonder that Consumer Report said it was the best SUV they have ever tested. For 2019, it was the best SUV I have driven.

i am addicted to it . Was missing fun in driving

this car amazes me every time. Its an engineering marvel. WIsh to meet the team that designed it. I compared all the cars in this segment that includes Mercedes EXL and Audi Q7. I wanted to buy Mercedes but couldn't think of anything else after I test drove it

Nice Car

This car has all the stuff that I need for my commute everything and I am very please to try it every day and liking it.

Best in Class

This car has all the up-to date and has more advanced technology. surprises me. love the ride and comfort with my family. thank you, Venkata

4.4

2019 BMW X6 Almost Perfect

Very comfortable and performs great, interior is much nicer the my previous x5's. Dislikes are hidden odometer, can not disable engine shutoff and leave it off, not enough color choices.

Very comfortable car that handles well

I just leased this car, and drove it 1100 miles to Ohio. I bought this car because of the way it handles, it is also a very comfortable car to drive.

We liked the first one so much that we bought a se

We like the way that the car is appointed & the way it drives, which is why we bought our second on in as many months.

The ultimate driving machine

Love the way it handles and how quiet the interior is with the acoustic glass. This is our 5th BMW and we have test drove other brands. We love the way BMW's drive and handle.

Great Car!

Comfortable and nice handling. Has many upgrades and has the utility functions we wanted. Great value for the money and wonderful amd fun to drive.