2019 BMW X5 consumer reviews

$60,700 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 X5 BMW
Explore the 2019 BMW X5
Shop the 2019 BMW X5

UNBELIEVABLE COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE!

EXCEEDS ALL OF MY EXPECTATIONS FOR AN SUV. THE NEW TECHNOLOGY ON THIS VEHICLE IS NOT ONLY UNBELIEVABLE BUT SO VERY EASY TO LEARN TO USE.

Ultimate Luxury

Performance excellent! Style sharp the ultimate Luxury vehicle!!!! It was better than we expected, discovering new and exciting features we didn’t know the car had! Would recommend this car to anyone!!

Just bought it yesterday

New BMW X5 beautiful inside & out...I happily waited for this vehicle and I'm glad I did. Great SUV and dealer experience was excellent. This SUV offers so much I'll be driving for a week before I figure out all the details of the systems.

Love the new X5

I was never a big fan of the X5 till i test drove the New 2019 model. They have re-done the entire interior as well as the software system. Its a great ride with a lot of extra features that come standard with it now. Very Spacious and has a nice zip to it.

Most reliable car I'm buying

They're car it's Meet all my expectative I'm really Iike it's look like new it's really good car and great ride it's a good BMW. X5 and its have low miles and clean interior and exterior