2019 BMW X5 consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 BMW X5
Shop the 2019 BMW X5
2.3

Do not buy the 2019 X-5

I paid a lot of money for this vehicle. I have never had so many problems with a vehicle in my life. I think it’s been in the shop more than I’ve owned it. They all seem to be computer generated problems and BMW doesn’t know how to fix these problems. As a matter of fact they replaced a module that had to come from Germany and I have more problems with the car now than I originally had. It’s a nightmare.. Their quality has gone down substantially and I would run as far away from BMW as you can. I think it’s been in the shop more than I’ve owned it. They all seem to be computer generated problems

BMW got it right

Having owned Audi, Volvo & Acura SUV's, I can say that BMW finally got the X% right. Real improvement in the technology and the interior, and yes, it does drive like a BMW should.

Poor quality 7 seater

The only issue is that my x 5 is a 7 seater and the second row moves electronically. This has been giving a problem from the time I bought the car!

Love it

Like everything about it except its not set up for antoid phone use so you cant use all the extra stuff, only apple. Like everything about it except not being able to use all the stuff due to not having a apple phone.

Outstanding refresh in 2019

Just got the new X5 to replace my 2017 one. Phenomenal update. The ride is immensely improved and the tech is outstanding. X5 has always been my favorite and this is no exception. Lots of tech to learn but love the digital key except Apple refuses to let BMW let my iPhone be a key. Hopefully that will change. Buried a lot of function into nesting but once you learn it, it's great. Great ride and the steering is excellent. I drove the new MB GLE, nice ride but basically a boat with no feel for the road. The Q7 also nice but needs updating in tech, especially the screen. Absolutely would recommend the ride and handling are superior.

4.0

Most unreliable car to consider.

Test drove 2019 BMW x40i with 29 miles on it and already sensor light indicator suggesting battery needs to be replaced!!!! Brand new X5. Sensors will go out and need replacement and headache for buyers!!!

Great new car

So far wonderful. All wheel steering is super, making parking a breeze! Lots of electronics to keep you safe! Lux interior and great leather pkg.

Great car

This car is great performance wise and style. The inside looks very elegant and sleek, the outside not much to see but is still very nice. Very good handling and very reliable. Overall its a car to buy.

2019 BMW X5

Great vehicle , from performance to style. Comfort level and technology is above expectations . Features such as back up assist and interior lighting color accent changes are some of the great features

Most beautiful car we have owned

The X5 is extremely comfortable and luxurious. It has so many new features and options for a comfortable drive. I prefer to sit in the drivers seat over my couch. Love it!!