2016 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

side view of 2016 SRX Cadillac
Explore the 2016 Cadillac SRX
Shop the 2016 Cadillac SRX
2.4

The dashboard needs to be simplified

It?s ok. Now I have an Accura and it?s a much nicer ride-the dashboard is way less complicated and the seats are more comfortable

Best car EVER!

I am impressed with the comfort and reliability. Although I would love to have a few knobs which would make it easier to adjust the fan, heat and radio. Overall, the luxury surpasses the inconvenience of the CUE system.

Great car!

This is a comfortable car. It has a few blind spots, so you need to use mirrors, camera. I'm sure I will get used to that. The ride is so smooth my passenger falls asleep. Lots of room in the back hatch & nice legroom in the back seat.

Best Looking Car/SUV on Roads Today

Absolutely love driving this SUV. Was skeptical at first would be too big to handle. Feels like driving a sedan but with a lot more room. Backing up and parking is now a breeze.

4.3

its luxurious medium suv love it!

its a luxurious medium size suv dual exhaust wish i came with large sunroof for 3.0 or 3.6. really good in performance drives smooth good quality and reliable .

Sleek body style, really cuts the wind

Great road car, quiet ride and love the heated seats, good gas mileage for the size. The oversized sunroof is especially good on a road trip in mild weather. The driver personalization is a plus, with the memory for seat and mirror settings.

Best car related decision I've ever made

As far as style and class, it was everything i wanted. The interior was flawless and the exterior matched.

great SUV for the money

great car and love the ride and space. Car has all the accessories you could ask for and the car rides wonderful.

3.4

It was an alright car

The SRX was nice looking and had many features but it had a mechanical problem that the dealer couldn't fix so we turned it back in.

Wonderful car

The best and safest car I have ever owned. I know they have now replaced the SRX model but I will definitely buy the replacement vehicle when the time comes when I need a new car.