2016 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

side view of 2016 SRX Cadillac
Explore the 2016 Cadillac SRX
Shop the 2016 Cadillac SRX

One Great Car

Purchased this car because of our experience with out 2012 SRX. As much as we like the 2012 the 2016 exceeds it in every criteria. Especially appreciate the the advances with the safety equipment. Love the cross traffic warning in the backup camera. Blind spot warning in the outside rearview mirrors are especially helpful. Learned driving thru Atlanta in heavy traffic just after a rainstorm that I never want t be without rainsense windshield wipers. Very convenient and a huge safety factor.

1.0

BUYER BEWARE

I have a 2016 SRX & the Cue informant system is awful!!! This is the fifth screen to be put in this vehicle.If you want to use the heat/ac,the radio or the gps don't buy this vehicle.Don't waste your time calling the Cadillac manufacturer because they will offer you "assistance" on the cost to repair it but after 5 times fixing it it's useless !

Luxury, good handling, quick and safe.

5-year-old car seems like it just came from Detroit. Great quality, style and comfort. Six cylinder engine is like a rocket...handles like a BMW but half the price. Highly recommend this car.

Stylish,Quick,Confortable,Awd

Maybe the best car I ever owned.I didint know that AWD cars could be so smooth.Confortable,quick,silky smooth transmission .A learning curve for all the features available.

Great car

meets my needs love the car. I would recommend this car to anyone looking. great all around value. glad I made this buy. would do it again

Cadillac Lover

This vehicle is incredible! I am so happy my purchase. This car is definitely a great car. Strong motor and nice tires. You can’t miss!

Love my caddy

Has everything you’d want and more. Love the panoramic sunroof in summer, heated everything in winter! Tons of safety features. Great gas mileage and not terrible maintenance costs. I love my car!

Love this vehicle! One excellent riding suv

meets all our needs! Love love love it!!!!!!!! I would recommend to anyone! Stylish on the inside and great driving. Roomy for our family and good on gas, yet not a 4 cylinder with no power.

2 CTS Cadillacs

They were great cars they lookEd good and got great gas mileage , Just a great looking car my first one was 2002 when they first came out

This is the bst car I have ever driven

I love this car. It is very quiet, and it has good pickup. There are loads of features that we are still finding. It is just beautiful, as well