2016 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

side view of 2016 SRX Cadillac
Explore the 2016 Cadillac SRX
Shop the 2016 Cadillac SRX

Well equipped and safe

The car has everything that I wanted on the safety side. Comfortable for long trips. Very luxurious with BS monitor, lane departure, and collision avoidance capabilities.

Luxury Car

We needed a car that was a cross over from a sedan to a truck. This car fit the bill with luxury as a plus.

4.3

Love my Cadillac

I just got my car a week ago and im loving it so far....My screen cracked from the heat. They told me to bring it on in and they would take care of it. Customer has been wonderful.

From test drive to ownership this car rocks!

The car's features don't disappoint. Also the styling and the color does turn heads. The performance is surprisingly much better than expected both in power and driving.

First SUV I've had-love it!

This car is beautiful. A bit of a blind spot on left front but I am growing accustomed to it. Car interior is beautiful and was well maintained.

Love my Cadillac

We have owned 6 Cadillac?s & I loved them all, the One we have now is a Cadillac 2016 SRX loaded. Absolutely Love it, awesome car.

In love!

I've only had it a week, but I am in love with it! My second Cadillac and nothing compares! I get a ton of compliments on it. I feel safe and comfortable while driving.

4.0

Comfort, luxury and porformance...

It meet all of our needs that we bought it for and had the addition of Comfort, luxury and performance... It is the best SUV I have ever had. I would recommend it.

Beautiful SUV

Car met all my needs. We are very happy with the looks and performance. I am looking forward to many years of enjoying this car.

Most technologically advanced car that I have had.

Beautiful. Affordable. Powerful. Exciting. Reliable. Pleasurable. Comfortable. Spacious. Fuel efficient. Sexy. I love it.