2016 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

side view of 2016 SRX Cadillac
Explore the 2016 Cadillac SRX
Shop the 2016 Cadillac SRX

Very satisfied.

Rides OK, need more knee room on drivers side. Drivers seat can become uncomfortable on long trip. Overall excellent driver except power steering too tight & difficult to turn.

Most luxurious vehicle I have owned

Very comfortable ride. Love the height from the ground. Only downside are the headlights, the low beams are completely inadequate. The high beams are great.

So excited to own this car.

The ride is smooth and quite. Good storage. Excellent head and leg room. Love the Bose radio and speakers. Many options that make driving fun. The sunroof is amazing.

I love my cadi SUV!!

Nice, comfortable ride with plenty of room for a smaller SUV. Very stylish. I really like the feel and look of this ride. Would definitely recommend .

Love the performance & reliability

Best vehicle ever. Love the style, look, great take off. This is my second SRX & I love the upgraded features & electronics. Easy to handle.

4.4

DeVille totalled so a new car was needed

We bought the first car we test drove. Has all the bells and whistles and performs great. Not as big or smooth as the DeVille, but it's nice to be up higher.

Loved the SRX

The Cadillac SRX was an excellent vehicle and I would highly recommend it, however, they no longer make this model. This vehicle was a functional and dependable SUV.

4.0

Luxury at a reasonable price.

This my second SRX Premium and 2016 was the last year in production. This vehicle fits my lifestyle and needs to a "T". Features galore and a joy to drive. My only complaint would be the ride is a bit on the rough side, but other that, a great all wheel drive SUV.

4.2

Likes and dislikes

All the 2016 I drove were excellent in performance I didn't like the light color of the inside of one or two. But, for the most part, the performance was all I asked for in every vehicle. I love the design and, I am still working towards owning one when I get my finances straight. I have a Caddy now but, the SRX is on a totally differen t level that my 2004.

4.5

I drove several of these vehicles.

The vehicle was very comfortable on the road. It had features I was very amazed with and, I just wanted to drive off into the sunset with it. But, my financing isn't exactly where it needs to be until August 2018. It's the last year Cadillac made with a CD player was my most wanted feature.