2016 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

side view of 2016 SRX Cadillac
Explore the 2016 Cadillac SRX
Shop the 2016 Cadillac SRX

The perfect SUV!

This is a great mid-size SUV that feels like a large vehicle. The 3.6 engine is very, very strong, yet is still smooth as silk. Ride quality is Cadillac-like, which means it is very smooth and quiet. All around MPG is 22 and highway MPG is 26. The interior is plush and the exterior is still very stylish even though the model has been updated. The car is a real head turner. General Motors really stands behind their products, particularly the Cadillac brand and the dealer support and amenities make the owner feel like a superstar! We have had no issues with the car and feel it has been the best vehicle purchase we have ever done.

Love my caddy

I am finally getting on the suv bandwagon and chose the perfect vehicle to do this with. The comfort and styling are above my expectations.

Love it

This vehicle met all my expectations of luxury,style,ease of handling and value.It had the exterior color I wanted and the interior material and color I wanted.

Great Car

A real nice unit for that feel of luxury and style. We have been driving it for a year now and it is great.

Love my 2016 SRX. It?s my third one SRX.

You can?t beat the ride on this car and has everything I need in a car. However, I can?t find a way to display a digital speedometer. Does it have one?

perfect certified pre owned vehicle

perfection in a certified pre- owned Cadillac. did not realize how much we would love this car until sales showed us one. We originally went to test drive XT5 and realized that the SRX was a great value

This is a great car!! Worth the money!!!!

I was looking for a luxury brand to replace my Mitsubishi SUV. I reviewed and test drove the BMW X5, Lincoln SUV and the Cadillac SRX. The ride and quietness was unbeatable.

Love it!!

Drove up fell in love with the look! Took her for a test drive and traded my SUV for her as soon as I was back on the lot!! Her name is Pearl!!

Great Car

The car is great. So happy with it. Cadillac SRX is so comfortable . Meets all my needs. Great on gas and looks sporty.

2.4

The dashboard needs to be simplified

It?s ok. Now I have an Accura and it?s a much nicer ride-the dashboard is way less complicated and the seats are more comfortable