2011 Chevrolet Avalanche consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Avalanche Chevrolet
Explore the 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche
Shop the 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche

High quality used truck

This Chevy Avalanche LTZ is living up to my expectations and meeting all of my families needs . l look forward to many years of reliable service from this truck.

The Looks, Power, Functionality, Dependability!

This truck meets all my needs! Great functionality with all the stock options- 5.5ft bed converts into an 8ft bed. Many locking storage compartments. Powerful and decent gas mileage. Excellent in the snow. Super comfortable. Love it!

I owned a 2007 Avy LTZ for 9 years 336k miles.

I needed this truck (2011 Avy Z71 49k miles) so that I can use it for towing a camping trailer (Z71) the 5.3 is easy to work on. this one comes with a life time warranty.

Nice looking truck with a comfortable ride.

Hauls a lot with a longer bed than most crew cabs. Great ride quality like an SUV. Great styling with an integrated hard panel over the bed to keep things dry.

Newest car I've owned

This vehicle meets all my needs and I am super excited because it's a beautiful ride. I'm really enjoying being a "new to me" truck owner.

Great truck - excellent price too!!

We wanted another Avalanche and this one fits the bill. Looks and drives great. Compfortable truck. Nice folks at dealership. Knowledgeable and willing to help and work with you.

Best vehicle I've owened

This is the perfect vehicle for me. I am very impressed by the looks to the way it drives! I will keep this truck for as long as possible!!

Most luxurious truck I?ve owned

Incredibly luxurious, smooth ride, new tires, converts into a full size pickup truck when needed. I would highly recommend this truck to anyone! Love it

4.4

Versatile & stylish truck

Lots of versatility with this vehicle, I use it to tow my boat, haul & transport large items(lumber, appliances, furniture....), this truck also rides great on the highway and has very easy/intuitive creature comforts...i.e. hands free, radio/CD controls, cruise...etc. Lots of bang for the buck here, as well as good styling and sufficient power.

Best truck and engine in the last 25 years

This is the best all around vehicle you can buy. It's like having a luxury sedan, SUV and truck all in one. This is my second one. I love the way the rear window and backseat fold up to increase the flatbed size. I like the cargo/storage compartments on the sides of the flatbed. I like the luxury of the DVD player with the wireless headsets, Bluetooth and Navigation in a 2011 Truck. This truck was at ahead of it's time. More importantly, the reliability is second to none. Chevrolet! Please start production on these trucks again.