2011 Chevrolet Avalanche consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Avalanche Chevrolet
Explore the 2011 Avalanche Chevrolet
Shop the 2011 Avalanche Chevrolet

Trucking happy!!

I am very pleased with my purchase of my Avalanche and the customer service was great. I love this vehicle and recommend it to anyone looking for a truck .

Great truck

Good gas mileage smooth ride very nice handle very dependable lots of room it pulls camper very good lots an lots of bells an whistles

4.1

Overall pleased with the vehicle thus far.

An instant classic, very difficult to find this make & model with low miles. The owners generally don't want to part with these trucks. I've wanted one for many years, so I'm pleased thus far.

It's a chevy! That's what I like the most

It will serve our purpose; I like the style it has everything that I always wanted in a Truck. My husband said I chose a Awesome truck.

4.3

very nice

we looked at this truck and it rode great interior is very nice only problem is im talll and not much head roombut other than that its great

This SUV does everything I need it to do!

It's large enough to be a family car, can lock all my stuff in the back with a push of a button, loads of power, and with a 2" lift in the front to level the looks of the vehicle, it is an awsome ride. I tried hard to trade the 2011 for a 2013 but they were all gone. In my opinion, Chevy made a big mistake to take this model off the market.

Exceptional Vehicle

This is an excellent vehicle and probably the best truck I have every owned. The conversion ability to lay back seats down and extend bed speaks for itself and it is much sharper looking vehicle than traditional pickups. Interior comfort is exceptional and roomy, even in backseat, which has plenty of leg room. Backup camera option is awesome and probably almost essential however because of the high tailgate on this truck. Highly Recommend

have owned 4,love them,miss them!!

their unique style and all they offered me,(owned four),can't say enough about how much I love the avalanche. wish they would make them again. very disappointed in general motors!!!

4.3

Not Sure

I like the Truck. The look. The styling. I like the options it came with. But, I brought it used and look into the problems. The reason? I smell burning fluid. not sure what it is yet but looking into it as the time of this writing. I read lot of things. Will update.

It was a beautiful vehicle and very reliable.

It had plenty of legroom and was not like driving a truck at all. Very luxurious ride and even had a DVD player for anyone sitting in back.