2000 Chevrolet Blazer consumer reviews

$19,070 starting MSRP
side view of 2000 Blazer Chevrolet
Explore the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer

sweet truck

this is my second vehicle and for a vehicle that has 175000 km on it what a sweet ride. it works and runs like new so far nothing has gone wrong. The truck has lots of power, love the four wheel drive, i got the fully loaded truck and love all the options pretty much a luxury vehicle. I would definitly recommend this vehicle. there are some squeaks and what not but for a vehicle with this much run on it wow what a good truck.

4.4

VERY FUN TO DRIVE!

I had this car for 2 years and i bought it with 99,234 miles. Currently has 111,000 on it. I gave it to my 16 year old daughter. Great first car and i feel comfortable knowing she has 4x4 and its nice for her.

3.9

Best Value Ever - Great Car

I really enjoyed owning this car. I had it for 3 years and put 75,000 miles on it myself. At 100K miles it doesn't even creak. All door seals are tight and interior is quiet. Very versatile car, back seats fold down when you need haul big items. Car seats fit well into the car also. The V6 engine was a perfect match for this car. Plenty of power and great gas mileage for a sport utility vehicle. The only reason I sold this car, is because I needed something that could tow more. I'll miss this car.

3.1

Trouble with ABS

The rear breaks don't work!! The ABS won't allow the fluid to reach them, causing brakes to freeze up at times or in my case not working at all. Be Careful

4.4

I love this car

I own a Chevy Blazer and besides the gas mileage, I couldnt ask for anything more. The horsepower is excellent and the feel isnt like a normal SUV. Of course, it has some play, but not as much as you would expect from a SUV. It is so dependable, the only problem I have had is the Gas Gauge doesnt read right. The fuel line connector is a common problem in Blazers, but it doesnt affect the actual car, you just dont know how much gas you have!!!

4.1

Great on the road or off it!

I had my blazer for about two years and it was great. I really liked how it drove and the ammount of power it had under the pedal surprised me. I used it mostly for in-town driving, but did take a couple of trips in it and it was very comfortable. The car handles off-road very well with or without the four wheele drive. I used it on sand and on pretty steep soft-dirt hills. The speakers and all radio options are great. It's really nice to also see the back seats lay down flat and I think that it gave me about six and a half feet behind the driver's seat. Sick car! I'm sad I sold it.

4.1

Excellent Utility Vehicle

Excellent for hauling, towing, camping, fishing expeditions. Handles off-road well. Will haul personal equipment for a weekend vacation for up to four people. Seats 5 people comfortably. Comfortable on long trips, decent factory sound, great performance. I've had the truck for 5 years and I have no complaints. It has been easy to maintain and repairs have not been expensive. I recently had the thermostat replaced and an all over vehicle inspection and the vehicle has been given a great bill of health.

3.7

blazer

I have almost 80,000 and I love my Blazer.I get 25 Mi to gallon on freeway. it could use a little more roon inside.but is very reliability. good ride .I love it in the snow. some rattles but most older cars have them not so bad you can't live with.

2.4

Chevy Blazer

The plus side is it is good if your a couple with small kids. It has a nice ride.Mine has 109,567 miles on it. It get about 15 miles to the galllon city. It rides excellent threw snow. The negative side is that things rattle. There is not much leg room in the back seat. The driver and passenger seat are crouded. Its good if you go off roading