2007 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Corvette Chevrolet
Explore the 2007 Corvette Chevrolet
Shop the 2007 Corvette Chevrolet

Fast, Fuel Efficient, and Dependable

C6 Corvettes are beautifully engineered machines. You have instant power and torque , with great handling, low road noise, great fuel efficiency, and good looks !

Fastest daily driver you'll ever need

Quick and comfortable, instant acceleration. Slick body lines from front to back; an eye-catcher as it hugs corners at twice the limit. This car is worth every penny, and has never failed me on the road.

This car has all the power you will ever need

The car has very nice lines, runs really strong with that 427 cu in. not to bad on gas for a engine that size, holds the road pretty good

So Much Fun To Drive

This is my fifth Corvette. I love this one the best. Handles like it is on rails. I would definitely recommend a Corvette to anyone.

4.4

Had several corvettes all were good

sporty fast and stylish. Interior on the plastic side. Come on General Motors fix this. I have the standard trans automatic would be best for my use over 70 years old. Heads up display is fantastic.

The Corvette has really grown up!

We are looking for something bigger than our Mazda MX-5 but that is still fun to drive. We owned a '71 Corvette T-Top when we were first married and then an '86 Vette Coupe for several years so we thought we would test-drive a newer one. Wow, the 2007 that we drove had gobs of power with comfort. It really seemed to be well-built with no rattles or squeaks like our old Vetts had. The C-6 Corvette is definitely at the top of our list!

Fastest car I ever owned.

In my estimation, this car is a looker, it's fast, and the mileage ain't too bad either. I feel like I'm driving a wild beast but I'm, of course, in control. I'm an old guy that's enjoying my retirement. This car makes me feel young again.

FAST and reliable: What more can you ask for?

Fast, reliable, and almost 30 mpg! The Corvette Z06 is a hard package to beat. Seats are more comfortable than my CTSV. Great great great.

Miss my chance

Absolutely loved this car , it was everything that I wanted, power, standard, color, only problem was it was sold before I could buy it, very upsetting.

Fun, Fun, Fun

The Corvette was a pleasure to drive. The bodystyle was beautiful and brought a lot of attention. I have owned approximately 40 new cars. This Corvette was the most fun of all.