2007 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

$44,250 starting MSRP
side view of 2007 Corvette Chevrolet
Explore the 2007 Corvette Chevrolet
Shop the 2007 Corvette Chevrolet

A wonderfully performing car.

This was my second Vette. This one had a manual transmission with Z51 performance package. The acceleration, sound, and driving performance were consistently top notch and most enjoyable. I wish I wouldn?t have traded it.

4.1

C6 Corvette

I owned a 97, C5 Corvette. I loved the body on that car, but those flip up headlights, they spoiled the looks, and were problematic to repair. Now, my 2007 C6 is a more sophisticated ride. Moving up from 345 to 400 HP is a huge difference, and the C5 I sold had 43,000 miles onit, my C6 had 42,000 when i bought it. The C6 has aged better.

Excellent overall performance/appearance!

Waited 30 years to own one, can honestly say I am as satisfied with my purchase today as I was 11 years ago. Car remains stunning in every aspect, continues to perform as designed, dollar-for-dollar cannot be exceeded!

One of best cars I?ve owned, bought new, put 70k

Great bang for buck. Drove on several trips over thousand miles, great fuel mileage. Only additions exhaust and kn filters. Drove to work every chance with top down!

Best performance car I've owned

The 6 speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters are amazing! Drive like a normal automatic or put in sport to drive like a manual transmission without a clutch and both hands stay on the wheel !!

4.4

Great car for the price

Payed 20k for a z51 with 60k miles. Has amazing power and torque but has the quietest exhaust on any sports car I've ever heard. Interior is comfortable but still has a steering wheel from the cobalt of that year and so did the zr1 100k dollar car so shame on chevy for that. Exterior looks great but all of the panels are obviously made from fiber glass but are extremely flexable. But at the end of the day is a great sports car for the money.

Beautiful Sports Car to Own!!

This car is truly a luxury to own, head turning , and high performance at your finger tips. Truly a weekend car to cruise down the highway with the top down. 0-60 in 5 secs this car is no joke for that driver with great taste for beauty and speed!

VERY CLEAN CORVETTE

This a very clean excellent performance 6 speed automatic car with all the added extra's even has drivers choice stainless exhaust .

A fun car

It was the second Corvette that we owned and the ride was much improved from our previous 1995 Vette. and we enjoyed many times in it!

Z06 - 'nough said!

Headline says it... A Corvette Z06 is purpose built and all that goes into it are for the that single minded purpose .