2007 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Corvette Chevrolet
Explore the 2007 Corvette Chevrolet
Shop the 2007 Corvette Chevrolet

Z06 babby!!!

Z06 , head work done and its a great car!! Plastic interior, they need to upgrade the interior and in which they did in the new stingray//

Pretty black beauty 07 vette

This beautiful ride is my second vette owned. I absolutely enjoy everything about it. Easy to maintain, awesome power and excellent gas mileage. I?ve done a number of 2k mole trips without any issues. It?s comfortable for long or short trips. Just note, short trips tend to be a little longer than necessary due to not wanting to get out of it.

4.0

Loud, fast, awesome.

I love driving this car. Its loud and the biggest issue so far is that the stereo kind of sucks. It is comfortable, pretty quick and it has some useable trunk space.

Best value sports car. Period

Corvette has always been regarded as America's sports car, and after owning one, I now see why it's been in production for over 60 years. It's fantastic in all aspects. The performance value for money simply can't be beat. It's perfect for track days, country roads, road trips, drag racing, and daily driving. Best sports car I have ever owned. After buying my first Corvette, I promise you I will always have at least one in my garage.

Love Corvettes

it's the great American Sports car.... What else is there to say!? Fast, Fun.... and what you expect. People look at see who that is driving the American machine.

4.3

The funniest car I've owned!

This car meets my expectations for sure. Super clean low mileage car I would of never found with out this sites help!

A real headturner

I am 6'5inches and I can sprawl out in this car. The legroom is fantastic, and it is really fun to drive. This car is in pristine condition, and it has a fresh inspection sticker on it. You can't go wrong with this vehicle.

Most fun car to drive

My dream car! Most fun and exciting car to drive. It has the style and performance that I love Best car ever

Was the best riding Corvette

We purchased a new 2007 Corvette Convertible with a lot of options for less than 65,000. The features and keyless entry are a nice touch. We have owned a 1993 Convertible, 1996 Convertible, 2004 Coupe, and the 2007 Convertible. We really like the looks of this car, and so did people we wood pass by or see at car shows. First year for the automatic top to fold down.

A High Performance Toaster

With the C6 series of Chevrolet Corvettes, Chevy hit the high water mark on performance sports cars with exceptional reliability. A culmination of fifty years of getting it right I currently own a Z06 C6: 10 years of maintenance free trouble free hassle free high performance driving. I call it a toaster, you push the start button, it always turns on and does its job par excellence. 1 battery and 1 set of tires in 10 years. A roar that will raise the hairs on the back of your neck. 1G plus cornering, push you back in your seat acceleration. For the Z06 C6 Chevy resurrected the biggest, baddest motor they ever put in a Vette, the 427 engine (actually the new motor is 428ci, but named as an homage to the 67 427--435 horsepower Stingray. ) But it is far superior to the 67 stingray in all respects. Chevy only made the 427 Z06 for seven years, and now they are history, with low production in each of those seven years. Only 30,548 Z06 and Corvette convertibles were produced with the 427 motor. The 67 stingray 427 is highly sought after by collectors now, with auction prices going triple digits; this on a car that only sold new for $5,000! Do you really need a rocket science degree to figure out what the 2006-13 427 Z06 's will sell for by the time they are 50 years old? Bargain basement prices now. Buy low sell high and smile all the way to the bank!