2015 Chevrolet Cruze

Great gas mileage!

by from Douglasville.GA on June 27, 2015

Love the sporty style. Very comfortable and easy to drive. Loving the gas mileage. Does not have cruise control, but rarely used that in my previous vehicle. Love Bluetooth feature and satellite radio...
Love the sporty style. Very comfortable and easy to drive. Loving the gas mileage. Does not have cruise control, but rarely used that in my previous vehicle. Love Bluetooth feature and satellite radio!

Everything we wanted, one stop shop.

by from El Paso, TX on January 13, 2016

We test drove the car and liked the way it handled. The 4 cylinder engine w/6 speed auto transmission was very smooth and plenty of pep. The sun roof was a nice bonus feature along with all the other convince extras. Loved the back-up camera, On Star & Sirius Radio features. We were looking for economy and we're very pleased with the gas milage rating and so far it has lived up to the rating. Very happy with what Chevy has built. It looks great, it met all our needs. A real winner in my estemation.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from PERTHAMBOY NJ on March 17, 2017

GREAT CAR RELIABLE LOVE THE CAR NICE INTERIOR AND FEATURES AND THE ON STAR THE COMES WITH THE CAR AND THE XM RADIO

LOVE THIS CAR

by from Orland Park, IL on March 28, 2017

Had the car for about a week so far. its performance and look are great. Using it for Lyft. It works out great. LTZ has a lot of options including OnStar. I have 4GLT WIFI. I will continue this. There is a special offering unlimited wifi for $20/month.

I love my Cruze LS

by from Castro Valley, A on October 3, 2015

I bought my Cruze LS (It's a 2011, which I bought in 2012 with about 900 miles on it) and even though it's a MANUAL transmission, I love it. It is very easy to drive. I am kind of old school anyway, so a manual tranny is nothing to me. The styling hasn't changed at all, so it still looks brand spankin' new. I pamper my car, inside and out, meticulously. It is in showroom condition. It has never, ever given me one problem. It's quiet, super comfortable, handles great for long trips or commuting, has a great (stock) sound system, I love the Onstar phone and Navi and wouldn't be without it, and I have satellite radio in it too. I always knew the USA could make a car that competes with the Japanese, and this is it. I would definitely buy another one. I highly recommend the Cruze. AND NO THEY AREN'T PAYING ME TO SAY THIS I just think it's an awesome car. I put down about 5K and my payments are about 250/mo.

best gas milage I ever had

by from Herminie Pa on April 29, 2015

Good performance comfortable and stylish and a lot better gas milage than my last car handles a lot better to love the XM radio had it in my last car rear seat room not so good but that is not important to me would recommend to anyone who wants a good small car with a lot of luxury

my dream car

by from oh on July 8, 2014

I had a Chevy Colbalt that had a recall on it, I was dealing with another Chevy dealer who was not very understanding. Long story short we got in touch with Joe the service consultant at Serpentini in Orrville and he was so understanding that he made it possible for me to get a loaner car while mine was getting fixed, because I was scared to drive my grandchildren in my car with the recall. While I was turning in my car to get it fixed I met Pete, a sales man and he just asked me how my day was going and we talk a little and then I went home. Joe called me to let me know that my car was finished and I could pick it up the next day so I did. I made an appointment with Joe to get my air-conditioned fixed my husband has COPD so he really needs the air, as I was driving home I thought why am I putting money in this car, that needs more work done than it is worth. So I went home and talked to my husband and we decided to try and get a car. I never thought I would be in a 2014 Chevy Cruze and my color green even, Pet was a great guy he did not push me to make a decisions. We started to talk about what kind of car I wanted and there we are a couple hours later and I have my dream car. Pete took a lot of time explaining my onstar and my radio to me and he left me saying here is my card with my cell phone and Serpentini number call any time with any question. The hole staff was coming by the desk to greet me they were great. I will go back to service my car and I recommend them to everyone that admires my dream car. Thank you very much to you all keep up the good work.

I love owning a chevy it's reliable

by from pembroke pines fl on December 2, 2015

The sales people and loan people were very helpful with everything I needed. Delray Chevy es s great

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Memphis, TN on June 28, 2015

This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. Mr. Dobbs and Sunrise Chevrolet, Buick, GMC in Collierville, TN made my experience purchasing this car a very pleasant one. Two thumbs up..

Stellar Service

by from Rick Hederick Duluth on December 23, 2014

I just wanna take time out to say thanks for helping me with my purchase. You was knowledgeable, professional, and gave stellar customer service. Roylan Shaff thank for a second chance!