Read or write a review.

4.4
Average based on 16 reviews

It is nice

by from Dove Creek, CO on January 21, 2016

I have never had a new car with special gadgets and so I think it's really nice. It's a five seat car but really for 4 people.The trunk space is awesome and going from putting in $45 in gas every 3 days to $25 and lasting for @ 7 days is the best thing in anyone's pocket.

new car

by from buffalo,ny on March 18, 2016

upgraded from a cobalt, this is a lot better car. seats are nicer and better riding car. seems a lot thicker when you close the doors. quiet ride and better gas milage. the 4g is great for my kids on their I pad. only have 5000 miles but hope it lasts a long time.

Great gas mileage!

by from Douglasville.GA on June 27, 2015

Love the sporty style. Very comfortable and easy to drive. Loving the gas mileage. Does not have cruise control, but rarely used that in my previous vehicle. Love Bluetooth feature and satellite radio...
Love the sporty style. Very comfortable and easy to drive. Loving the gas mileage. Does not have cruise control, but rarely used that in my previous vehicle. Love Bluetooth feature and satellite radio!

I love my Cruze LS

by from Castro Valley, A on October 3, 2015

I bought my Cruze LS (It's a 2011, which I bought in 2012 with about 900 miles on it) and even though it's a MANUAL transmission, I love it. It is very easy to drive. I am kind of old school anyway, so a manual tranny is nothing to me. The styling hasn't changed at all, so it still looks brand spankin' new. I pamper my car, inside and out, meticulously. It is in showroom condition. It has never, ever given me one problem. It's quiet, super comfortable, handles great for long trips or commuting, has a great (stock) sound system, I love the Onstar phone and Navi and wouldn't be without it, and I have satellite radio in it too. I always knew the USA could make a car that competes with the Japanese, and this is it. I would definitely buy another one. I highly recommend the Cruze. AND NO THEY AREN'T PAYING ME TO SAY THIS I just think it's an awesome car. I put down about 5K and my payments are about 250/mo.

Everything we wanted, one stop shop.

by from El Paso, TX on January 13, 2016

We test drove the car and liked the way it handled. The 4 cylinder engine w/6 speed auto transmission was very smooth and plenty of pep. The sun roof was a nice bonus feature along with all the other convince extras. Loved the back-up camera, On Star & Sirius Radio features. We were looking for economy and we're very pleased with the gas milage rating and so far it has lived up to the rating. Very happy with what Chevy has built. It looks great, it met all our needs. A real winner in my estemation.

Love my Cruze!

by from Lawrenceville, GA on December 19, 2016

I have to say it was àn excellent purchase. My 2015 LTZ RS is sporty, comfy and roomy for myself and 3 kids. It's a family car but still sporty. The features are awesome and terrific gas mileage. The heated seats feature helps tremendously!

I love owning a chevy it's reliable

by from pembroke pines fl on December 2, 2015

The sales people and loan people were very helpful with everything I needed. Delray Chevy es s great

Stellar Service

by from Rick Hederick Duluth on December 23, 2014

I just wanna take time out to say thanks for helping me with my purchase. You was knowledgeable, professional, and gave stellar customer service. Roylan Shaff thank for a second chance!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Memphis, TN on June 28, 2015

This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. Mr. Dobbs and Sunrise Chevrolet, Buick, GMC in Collierville, TN made my experience purchasing this car a very pleasant one. Two thumbs up..

love my new car

by from stone mountain ga on January 21, 2016

I went to rick hendricks n duluth ga and carleta rudolph was nice and helped me find a new car that I love and she was completely nice I'm happy with my car

Similar Models