Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox

Safest car!

After totaling a 2011 equinox I knew I wanted another one and the 2018 LT was a great and safe purchase! Was initially unsure of the new body style but it's growing on me!

This is one of the best cars I ever bought.

This replaced my 2007 Jeep Commander, and it's better in every way. There's plenty of cargo space, comfortable room in the back, good handling and quiet to drive. I got mine with 16k miles on it and it has 52k miles now. I have not had a single issue with it. The only thing I've had to replace is the battery in my key fob.

We love it

This equinox is more comfortable and rides excellent on the road with lots of features much better than the 2010 equinox I used to own

excellent automobile

Car is just what my wife and I need. We travel locally in central Illinois. This car provides comfortable ride and plenty of room for groceries and other goodies.

I love this car and everything it has!!

I have been looking for a vehicle for a few months and I don't know what it was, but the Equinox has always had my curiosity and so I finally test drove one and couldn't be happier

Best car ever

The car meets all our needs, enty of leg room for the kids and trunk space when traveling. The gas milage is awesome. Nice drive.

2.0

Should have bought a Subaru

The seats are rock hard , no leg room and be prepared to replace battery every 3 yrs. At high cost. It only has 15 k on it and already in the shop.

Very reliable and spacious; owned for 4 years

Great vehicle for its value, very spacious for growing family. No issue with my car, I owned for 4 years. Had most features you would look for in a new vehicle.

Best small SUV

Beats the CRV hands down for comfort, ride handling and features. Chevy just needs to start building these in America , add a better longer warranty, 10/ 100,000, and make all the safety features standard and it would outsell Honda and Toyota.

2nd equinox and 5th Chevrolet I’ve owned

The equinox fits me perfectly and there was enough room in the rear storage area for my golf clubs. My wife luvs the apple play and the heated seats.