Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox

New SUV

Wanted to get back into and SUV - and glad we chose the Equinox. Its a nice comfortable ride with many features, and great gas mileage for an SUV.

Wonderful SUV!!!!

I have never driven a SUV.For this being my first time it’s better than driving a car. You can see the road and anything in front and rear of you better . It’s such a smooth ride. I recommend this SUV to everyone!!!!!

I love its Comfort & fetures DISLIKE the steering

Before buying I test drove the 2020 (base model) which I did not like. It handled & drove ruff. Then I drove the 2018 LT and the ride was much smoother. BUT the steering is very loose. It cause you to drift into the other lane with the slightest pressure of one hand or turn of your head. IF you over adjust you will truly be in a bad situation. Other than that I love the car and brought the Equinix LT 2018

Very nice ride

I love this car. It looks great and drives nice. Has enough features to be a very comfortable ride. Very nice interior and exterior and a pleasure to drive.

i feel comfortable and very safe driving this car.

this car was exactly what i was looking for. my overall experience was just wonderful. i love my car.i love the color. it drives very smooth . its quite on the road . no issues. was well taken care of. the price was great.

Just purchased. Very pleased

We are very happy with this vehicle. Once test driven we did not look at any other automobiles. Has everything we were looking for in a midsize SUV.

Comfort and efficient

Love the car and it’s highway performance. Fuel efficiency is average of an SUV and interior is great on the premier edition. It has all the luxury comforts I was looking for. Great trunk space

3.0

Watch for water leaks.

Car started out good had it for one year . Seen water on rear mat checked it out car was flooded from front to back, water in spare tire compartment 3 in deep don't know where it came from but car was totaled out by insurance company . Stay away.

4.0

Not the best, but a good car.

This car meets all my needs. Not a big fan of a design that mimics Honda, Toyota, and Ford, but it is dependable. Current low mileage due to covid pandemic stay at home Ohio state orders.

A Step up

This car is what I needed and a pleasant upgrade from what I previously had! It has space needed for my 2 preteen boys. Great step up.