Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox

Best Bang For Tour Buck

This Chevy is so smooth and quite inside . I am impressed by the fit and finish. Only real complaint use of a lot of plastics

Love this car!

Did not think I would ever find something to replace my last car - I have! Smooth ride in stylish vehicle. All the trimmings. This new owner is quite pleased.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

This car has met all of our needs I. Its roomy and comfortable. We are enjoying it. It's convenient push button start keyless entry. I love the gas mileage and the caplets gas tank.

Love My Chevy

This car is fantastic! We love the push button hatch, heated seats and remote start. My kids love the WiFi for their electronics. Overall perfect car for our family!

Love Love Love

Has everything I need for my family, extremely comfortable, plenty of room, reliable, great on the highway. Very clean, amazing technology. Runs smooth, just love my Equinox.

4.0

incredible fuel milage

The Chevrolet Equinox is an awesome economical vehicle. Too bad they discontinued them. I also own a Chevrolet Cruze Diesel. Very economical to operate. Too bad they discontinued these also.

Great car

This car is comfortable as well as economical. Great drive as well as very good to look at. Runs great, handles great, and very comfortable to sit in and drive.

Comfortable

I have only owned this car for a short time but I know it was the right vehicle for me. Comfortable, roomy, easy to handle, and the features are great!

Third Equinox I’ve ownef

Great car and the best yet of the Equinox line Love the 2.0 turbo and the smooth shifting tranny Many improvements over previous generations of this car

The rim's are what sold me on this car!!!

This car is very clean & has all the features my husband and I were looking for. We can't wait to take a long road trip this Summer in it!!