Skip to main content

• Value 4.6
  • Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox

Not so good service center

I love the car, however, the maintenance team I had to work on the car was one star. I had my car serviced for an oil change for its 3 months change which was fine, but they wanted to charge $25 for wiper blades. lol I told them I was not going to pay and I had to see the guy who sold me the car and told no wiper blade last longer than 4 months. lol The car sheet said it came with NEW wiper blades. I had to do all the leg work and they didn't talk to the guys that sell the cars or any people on the other side. Why do they even have a "service center?"

Best car ever bought. Never thought I would buy on

I really enjoy my equinox. Best buy I have ever made. I really enjoy all features that involved in this car. Especially heated seats n remote starter

good bang for the buck

Purchased a used 2020 equinox lt sport 2.0 turbo,9 speed transmission,the 2.0 packs a punch,comfortable seats,nice ride,handles well,has all the bells and whistles,full panoramic moonroof,i am 6ft tall have plenty of head room in back seat,leather interior,the auto start stop can be disabled by placing the shifter in L and pressing the + button 9 times.

Great gas mileage!!

I bought my SUV new in 2020. Went on a trip to Nashville. First thing I noticed was the awesome gas mileage!! 31 mpg!! It has 15,800 miles on it. I keep getting calls from Dealerships to trade it in.

1.0

I bought a BRAND NEW LEMON... 2020 Chevy Equinox

Bought a 2020 Chevy Equinox in August 2020... "Brand New" with 9 miles on it!! 2 weeks after purchase I was stranded on the side of the road due to COMPUTER MALFUNCTION... Roughly 6 months later I was STRANDED yet AGAIN...Due the FUEL PUMP going out... It ran well for about 1yr then I shut the driver door & the window shattered... Needless to say this vehicle IS BACK IN REPAIRS... because apparently the TRANSMISSION has went out!! I have not had the chance to experience driving a BRAND NEW VEHICLE since I've had it... DO NOT BUY THIS CAR

4.0

Overall, 4 out of 5. Not bad.

I bought mine 2 yrs old with 11,900 miles on it. In the market of that time I got a good deal on it and had to fight to be the first person to look at it before it even made it back to the dealership from trade in. I desperately needed a car that would get me through 2-3 yrs worry free. I got that for sure! This was barely broke in and runs great. I think I'll need new tires but it has almost all of the features that I wanted. Its not my favorite car, I settled for this as the one I wanted you can't find. They go in hours! And there's waiting lists across town for everything! So whatever I bought this. I think for the size of it it's fine but I don't like the bucket seats in front, they're way too small and hurts me I have to adjust them a certain way and probably add pillows to be able to sit comfortably. Im not a big girl by any means just a little "chunky" and I'm used to regular seats from a big SUV. Now I own a tiny petite "grandma's car" as my son puts it lol. Otherwise, its got good features some I turn off, missing the heated steering wheel, small 4 cyl with turbo it works nothing like the 6 I had but its a new car! Can't argue with that.

4.0

Great car, horrible air with no rear air vents

Plenty of room inside, problem is the second row of seating has no air .. it just doesn’t cut the heat and the back seats just suck… you can’t feel any air and the cabin just stays hot unless the air is all the way up. Needs vents in other areas.

Love this SUV!

Love my Equinox. I have always been a sedan person so this was my first adventure with a larger vehicle. I love the roomy inside. Comfortable for all passengers. Heated seats are awesome. Wish they had the same design as the Silverado where you could turn on just the back and not the whole seat. Decided to buy out my lease while the interest rates were low and cars were scarce and I don't regret my decision. Wish it had a little more power on quick take offs.

Very happy with the Equinox

We looked at quite a few vehicles before buying a 21 Equinox Premier. Love the newer body style it rides great, very quiet and smooth. The car had Hankook tires on it, I replaced them with Michelin tires. The car has so much power even with a small engine 1.5L I guess the turbo is doing it’s job. The car has so many nice features for the price, heated and cooled seats work great, it also came with all weather floor mats as well as carpeted mats. My wife drives the car as her daily driver and she loves it and all the features it has. It’s worth a test drive.

3.0

OVERPRICED VEHICLE

I recently purchased a 2020 Chevrolet Equinox from Royal Oaks Chevrolet in Paducah, Kentucky, and the final purchase price was way too high. I was not given the final price until after the contract was signed which is my fault as well as the very pushy salesperson. The Equinox is a nice vehicle, but the front seats are horrible if you sit in them very long. All in all, I do regret the purchase overall. I also was not informed about the recalls on this vehicle at all. I found them when I did a search on it. If I could cancel the contract on this vehicle, I would not hesitate to do it.