Skip to main content

• Value 4.6
  • Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu

Most comfortable and hopefuuly most reliable Car

this car is roomy, has excellent performance, with great fuel economy, which is great because I like to drive a lot; the test drive we went on sold the car

I just Love my new Malibu LT

This is such a nice driving car , plenty of room , all the amenities and a great value . And fantastic looks and Quality!

Tire needed air as soon as I bought it

The Malibu premier met all my needs. The sunroof, blind spot, lumbar, Bose stereo, heated seats, heated steering wheel, cooled seats, the gray shadow exterior, and the interior color.

Great car

The car is perfect it has everything I wanted. I would recommend it to anyone. It was a great value. It drives gray handles perfect

Own the car

I will me car Travis hunt was a good sales man and the Rick Hendrick Chevrolet was nice to me . The service department was nice to when the fix the front seat and key fob

LOVE MY "OLDIE"

PERFECT FOR ME, WIDOWED AND RETIRED NOW. WE BOUGHT IN 2004 AND STILL GOING ON WITH NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. MAYBE LOOKING FOR NEW, SOON.....

2.0 Turbo in this one is amazing

I got a Premier with the 2.0 Turbo fully loaded with all the extra safty items. The automatic parking feature on this 19 is amazing.

Awesome car for family or single person.

This car is absolutely awesome for the price especially the features and extras you just can't beat. This car puts others to shame. We test drove and fell in love.

4.0

Pretty good

I truly love my vehicle. The only thing I am not used to is the auto stop feature. Other than this I learn something new about it everyday

Great Value & Great Brand

The 2019 Chevy Malibu we purchased is most certainly one the best valued cars we have purchased. We were unsure at first but it has many standard features like CarPlay that you don’t see in other brands.