Skip to main content

• Value 4.6
  • Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu

I absolutely love the Malibu...

The Malibu quality for the price is exceptional. This car is the 4th Malibu I have purchased since 2010...they just continue to get better! The design, comfort, standard amenities are exceptional!!!

fantastic gas milage

We have only had the car for less than a week but absolutely love it. We already went on a road trip and got fantastic gas mileage. Look forward to many more.

3.0

Electronic Driver Information Center Very Poor

Vehicle is new with only 500 miles. The Electronic Driver Information Center Screen went black- screen shorted out when the vehicle only had 500 miles showing. Dealer said G.M. has no parts available or a solution to make the necessary repairs. Dealer said GM told them it could be 6 days, 6 weeks or 6 months to get the instrument cluster to make the repairs. Buyer beware!

Muy cómodo

El carro cumple con todas mis necesidades, es muy comodo y sencillo. Me gusta para usarlo a diario e ir a mi trabajo, es perfecto.

FirstTime owner

I love the car I was going to settle for a Cruze but they some how knew in the back of my mind that I wanted a Malibu I hate the fact that every time you stop at a light the car shuts off and then turns back on otherwise it’s my dream comtrue

I love the comfort!

I am a tall girl so I need room. This car offers what I need, space and comfort. It is equipped with great technology, s/o to OnStar. I feel like I am floating in this car and all og the indicators are in the right place. I only have one issue, and that is that the trunk can only be opened by the key Fab or by opening from the outside. Other than that, a wonderful vehicle.

Just purchased 2019.

I own a 2019. Great fuel mileage. Sporty look to it. So far I am impressed with the way it drives and handles. Happy with my purchase.

My first brand new car purchase on my own!

I love my 2019 Malibu LS! The body style is beautiful, the interior is very spacious and stylish and the stereo sounds way better than the one in the 2018 Cruze I previously had! It was a trade that was more than worth it!

Chevys are the best

Love my new car everything about it is amazing and luxurious so blessed to have been able to drive it off the lot with even lower monthly payments LOL

3.0

Engine restart...really?

What the heck is up with this engine shutdown and restart feature. This feature is annoying and completely SUCKS on this vehicle. I almost hate my car because of it sometimes.