2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
4.4

Another improvement of awesome

My last Silverado lasted me ten years and 266,000 miles with only one major issue. Buying the latest version was a no-brainer. It turns out to be a lot more truck than I expected. The improvements are nothing short of stupendous! The last iteration was an excellent truck. This promises to be even better.

Reliable and clean truck.

These Chevrolet Silverados look great and will run forever when taken care of. The LTZ has all of the features you will ever need and they're also simple to use.

4.4

Pretty Nice Ride!!

We have had the car since 2007 and we have only had 2 dreakdowns and the tire pressure systems went out this year (2017)

Solid truck

I've owned this truck for 6 years now and it's a solid pick for a used vehicle. Gas mileage could be a little better but that's the only complaint I can come up with. Rides smooth, plenty of power, reliable transportation.

Best truck for your buck

This truck was given to me on my 16th birthday. I have done very little repairs, only thing I had to fix was the windows.

4.0

Solid, reliable truck. Good in snow.

This truck is a good value for the money. Good v8 power and still gets over 16mpg. Also good in snow.

Great deal

I love this truck,always had a small truck, never knew a larger truck would be so comfortable.would recommend this truck to everyone.

Very nice ride

This is a great truck. If you want a smooth ride this is the truck you want. We are very pleased with all the features this truck has.

Excellent

This truck is amazing. Such a smooth ride and very nicely designed. The only downside is trying to get the spare tire off!

so far so good

This is the first truck I've owned in some time this 2011 Chevrolet is great so far it runs good and drives nice