2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
4.0

Car good

This is a super clean 2007 Chevrolet silverado. It was always kept in a garage and the paint still shines like new! Everything works perfectly and it is ready to go to work.

Best reliable truck I've owned!

Best truck for towing my RV! Other than oil changes and new tires, this truck has cost little to maintain, my 2007 has just under 100k miles now.

Bestchoiceforme

Chevrolet have a very consistent factorymarketvehicles many years ago owned a camaro really give a good performs

4.4

I won't buy any other than a gmc/Chevy

I had a 2007 Chevy with a 4.8 engine. Was good a bit under powered for pulling my camper. Overall it never left me stranded

3.0

Chevy s10

This car has met all my needs and more excellent vehicle and real reliable good vehicle I like it a lot

A raw, honest truck

Owned it for around 3 years now and really can't complain about it. Does what a truck is supposed to, pulls trailers and vehicles along with hauling whatever you can fit in the bed just as it was designed to do. Rides a bit on the rough side but at the same time, its a solid feeling ride.

4.3

Truck I like

This truck is my favorite. I also used to own one back in the day. I would like to have another one in the future. Maybe you guys can help me out with that. I probably will also be looking for a car. But I am looking for a truck right now

Gotta love a chevy

Extremely reliable truck cant go wrong buying a chevy. If i could afford to keep it I would but its time to let go and move on to something different. My loss is definitely someone elses gain.

Most reliable car I've owned.

This truck outlasted my expectations and is still going strong. Wouldn't want to have had any other truck.

Amazing truck. Great capability and comfort

Amazing truck. Very comfortable, great to drive. Love the exterior style. By far my favorite body style Chevy. Good fuel economy for a truck