2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

valve lifter replacement

was looking for valve lifter replacment. But replacement of head gaskets kind of gives me a low ball estimate.

Silverado's are the way to go

I owned a 1995 Silverado before I purchased this one and I fell in love with it. When shopping around I test drove multiple different brands and body styles of trucks. I finally found this 2007 Silverado and could tell it was the one. Truck gives a smoother ride that my families 2014 CRV. The interior is very high tech looking and the seats are extremely comfortable. Even though it's only an extended cab there is tons of room in the back. I've had 3 bigger sized people sitting in the back with room to spare. It is a perfect vehicle for someone who drives by themselves a lot but occasionally needs room for 3 or more people. I will most likely purchase another Silverado in the future because of the comfort and exterior styling of the truck.

great deal for a great truck

Very friendly caring staff. They were open to make anything work to me in a new truck. Very happy all around!!!

Great Truck!

You cannot go wrong with a Chevy Silverado. Great looks, performance, comfort, and fuel economy. I have owned Dodge and Ford...no comparison to the "bow tie"!

Awesome truck

I bought this truck used, it had 75.306 on the engine. It's a Z71 and I added a cold air intake with a throttle body spacer and my truck gets 485 miles from full tank to empty tank. I love this truck and it has never let me down at all, i bought it and re did all the maintenance for my own piece of mind, oil change, transmission flush, etc.. Tough recommended truck. Interior is awesome, comfortable, and a good ride. exterior has style. i think its a great truck!

Awesome Truck

My husband bought this vehicle new, and it now has around 185,000 miles. The only thing which has had to be repaired, since we have owned it, has been a thermastat at around 120,000 miles and just this week we had the front brakes repaired. Before my husband owned this truck, he had two Toyota pickups. At about 170,000 miles.on both pickups, the head gasket needed to be replaced. I love this truck, and if it wasn't for the gas milage, I would buy a second one for myself. I am glad we chose a Silverado this time rather than another Toyota truck.

1.0

Poor Service

John was very mean and blew me off on the phone he was the used car manager. they rip you off bye thousands! finally left and went and bought a truck at skillman

Primo

Excellent choice for comfort, luxury, handling &the overall performance. I would pick this truckup For any needs hauling, towing, outdoor recreation, Or taking the family on a trip it has great back seat comfort.

awesome truck

waited so long to buy a new truck so glad i bought this one. Great design inside and out. I love my Chevy

Used 2007 Silverado Ex. Cab.

Purchased a 2007 Chev. silverado approx.3 weeks ago, 1 owner w/107,000 ,it is a great truck so far. Received a car-fax from dealer. The truck was used, but not abused,it was detailed by dealer, but I had to finish the detailing. Had a couple of rock chips in windshield & I called dealer after I got it home because the chips started to spider web(travel) so the dealer said to take it to a glass shop to have it replaced & they should send them the bill.The tires have 29,000 on them ,the brand is TOYO (Japan) I will replace them early 2013. No rust on body, just some surface scratches,have touch up paint in tube to make it look a little better. Otherwise a nice truck.