2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

GREAT DRIVING EXPERIENCE IN THIS VEHICLE

JUST PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE IN USED CONDITION WITH 148,000 MILES ON IT, STILL RIDES AND DRIVES LIKE A NEW ONE, EXCELLENT VALUE. COULDN'T GET A BETTER VEHICLE WITHOUT SPENDING 20-50 K

3.2

High priced

He truck was nice but the high mileage and the cosmetic repairs needed were to much for the price they were asking. They also didn't show any interior pictures so when I got there I was disappointed.

3.3

Best Vehicle I've Owned

Needed a vehicle as my older one was on its last life. Found a 2007 Chevy Silverado, extremely low mileage, body was in immaculate shape, no rust except for the undercarriage. Drove smoothly. Very little i had to do to it when i purchased it. Will drive it into the ground.

4.3

One of the strongest truck out there

This truck met my expectations. Leg room, interior design, reliability, comfort. The truck perform impeccably. the 2007 Chevy Silverado is best in it class!

4.4

Excellent work truck

I use this truck to pull around lawn trailers and it is amazing. It is also my first truck and a great one at that.

Truck

This car meto my needs and the is good for me to pulling my boat to the lake for good day to fishing and it good for work

4.2

Drove nice!

This vehicle was pretty much a base model but still had some bells and whistles. Drove real nice! I like the exterior looks of that year model with all the chrome.

4.4

Pretty Nice Ride!!

My 2007 Silverado is one amazing truck. It has all the towing capabilities for an enclosed trailer boat and depending on trim level and some other factors who knows what you can haul. Ours was bought back in 07 but it still runs great it has only broken down once and just this year a couple of tire pressure monitors had to be replaced but other than that the Truck has been awesome. It will hold 6 people all together ( including the driver.) This is truly one amazing truck and I would buy, recommend, and love this truck or a similar one. My truck is amazing but I'm not so sure about yours!!

Silverado is solid, hard working, long lasting.

The 5.3 L V-8 is ample to pull a 3 horse slant load goose neck trailer fully loaded with tack and horses. My wife has always loved it but my appreciation has grown over the hard working years it has performed flawlessly: 10 years and over 200K miles.

Absolutely fun truck to own and drive! Workhorse!

This truck has been great value for the money. A tough and ready truck. Fun to drive. Good power.