2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

$29,300 starting MSRP
side view of 2021 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

This truck is the best I’ve owned.

This truck comes with all the new technologies offered in a Chevrolet 2021 truck. This truck meet all my needs a trailer hitch, 4/4, easy to operate. Heated seats, steering wheel, electric seat adjustment and great steering wheel adjustment. It has more than enough room front and back, the air adjustments on driver and passenger side. A easy smooth riding truck.

My Ideal Truck

This is the truck my wife and I decided had all our needs and wants. It pulls our pontoon boat great already. We are considering an RV, and it should pull it easily. Fuel economy was a consideration when choosing the Duramax 3.0 engine with the 10 speed automatic transmission. The camera views for trailering are amazing. We feel safe with all the safety features included in the LTZ package. Four wheel drive is available if needed.

It’s a very comfortable car, spacious! I am extremely happy with my purchase. I would recommend this car to all my friends and family. Great

2021 Chevrolet LT Trail Boss Awesome truck

My wife and I bought this truck two weeks ago. Absolutely a total different truck. Compared to the many other Silverado trucks I have owned. We bought the 5.3 liter mother in ours. Was on the fence of maybe going to the 6.2 liter instead. But plenty of power for our needs. The ride is amazing. The ground clearance is much better. We haul a single horse trailer with our frequently. So going into some fields and stuff for parking at barrel races. Easy breezy! The Goodyear Duratrac tires that come on the Trail Boss. Best tire I have personally owned. All the interior instrumentation. Exactly where it needs to be. Chevrolet hit a homerun with the Silverado Trail Boss. It's best of both worlds for truck buyers. Highly recommend this truck.

2.9

worst truck ever owned

the truck rode and drove good. I had the truck 2 months at 3150 miles the right sides lifters went out had it towed to the dealer ship . It took around 2 weeks to fix .i left it there for 6 weeks while dealing with GM. we agreed on a , extended warranty . Picked it up drove it 150 miles left side lifters went out. had it towed to the dealer ship took 4 weeks to fix. Still their waiting on GM . Trying to get a buy back from GM.

Great Pickup truck

Great style, luxury and ride. High Country finish is really nice. Large engine is very powerful. Interior very comfortable. Has all of the latest safety features. Really like the truck

So far so good!

Lots of room with the crew cab. The ride is very quiet. The interior is almost perfect, but wish they went with a larger touch screen. Only 450 miles on it but so far we love it!

Excellent Truck...Gorgeous Vehicle that performs!

Great truck with the best options and Quality. Handles very well with lot’s of room. Looks Gorgeous inside and out. Pictures don’t do these vehicles any justice. You have to see them up close.

First full size truck and I love it

The truck meets my needs is gets great gas mileage on the highway and throughout the city. I love the way it handles while I'm driving

3.4

5.3L Engine is garbage

Truck looks good, rides decent, but the engine is terrible. Bought brand new and the lifters went at 7199 miles! GM was not willing to offer any sort of assistance other than general repair. Then they tell me the parts are on back order??. Was only able to get a partial refund of what i paid no loaner vehicle nothing. Terrible engine and terrible support on a brand new vehicle.