2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
3.7

My husband missed his previous truck

The truck has plenty of leg room but no update gadgets on the truck for it to be a 2021 truck. Nice color nice body style .ok interior .Hubby just looking for the lil gadgets and lil bit more elbow room.

Nice Truck

Very roomy truck. Responsive, and comfortable. Looking for many years of reliable transportation. Just wish Chevrolet had not governed the engine to 98 mph. Still a nice truck.

So far so good.

So far the truck seems to be just what I expected. Really comfortable. Great ride. Wish the interior lighting was a bit brighter. Will look for some led's. Might help

4.0

Great truck for labor style work

The truck would be amazing if it got at least 20 mpg but barely getting 10mpg really kicks you in the teeth. The sound system inside the truck sounds great. The amount of room over all in the truck is amazing for a big family

Great truck!

Runs very smoothly and amazing on gas!A few things could be added to the interior for the price thats it. The seats could be more comfortable with more options to move around.

I love my new Z71 Trail Boss. Very sharp!!!

I was sold on the lifetime powertrain warranty. The coolest truck I’ve ever owned. I plan on keeping it forever!!! Drives, runs, looks better then any other truck I have looked at and has beat warranty then any other brand.

perfect upgrade

I am very happy with the purchase of my new new Silverado truck. It has all the features that I could possibly need from a truck.

Has its problems but is a nice truck

Nice truck The sales force needs more training on options radio volume quite working On Star unable to help had to reset trucks electrical system

Great thus far

Purchase a RST trim with Z71 package and convenience package 1. I have had the vehicle for just about a month and have put 2k miles on it. I drive 90% interstate and currently averaging 20.8 mpg driving the speed limit. The best I have gotten is 23.5 and the worst is 19.1. The vehicle is comfortable without the dreaded “Chevy shake” and transmission shifting is fine. I was a little leery of the 8-speed and really wanted the 10-speed due to all of the problems. However, the problem was allegedly corrected and so far, so good. Hopefully, they got the problems sorted out with the 8-speed over the last two years. Anyway, pleased thus far!

My husband absolutely loves his truck!

Awesome! I love that it has enough leg room in the back just as much in the front. It's spacious and very comfortable for long trips.