2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Best new truck ever

I was so excited to get my new truck. It far exceeded my expectations! It’s such a smooth ride. Love the color too! Still trying to get used to the fancy gadgets!

Very happy with its performance and love the look

The true test is yet to come, when I begin pulling my 5th wheel camper. So far I am very happy with the ride and looks, I am getting a lot of compliments.

3.0

Terrible engine

I bought my 2021 Silverado new..I had it three weeks and something went wrong with the engine...it was towed to the dealer where they told me the lifters were sticking and had to be replaced..they replaced them, I got it back today so we will see if that's going to fix this..really disappointed in this truck

Great car

This car meets and exceeds all my desires in a truck. Stylish and great performance. Great for the family and for hauling things around town.

4.1

5.3 Engine Problem

I like my truck it does everything I wanted it to do until 4,500 miles when the valve lifters failed. It is still in the shop after 1 week.

2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT. Fun to drive.

This truck has met all my expectations and then some. Well equipped, Rides great. If you like buzzers and bells in a truck it has plenty. It's just an all-around fun truck to drive.

My son enjoys his new vehicle

My son owned a camero before this truck. It's a big difference for him and now enjoys it without a doubt. He picked the truck he wanted as soon as he walked in and they helped him get into this vehicle.

2021 Silverado 1500 RST Diesel Crew Cab

Love this truck! Drove it 50 mi from dealership to home and averaged 27 mpg combined. Awesome for a full sized truck. Very roomy and looks great in all black with no chrome. Diesel is very quiet and very peppy.

3.7

280 mile paper weight

Bought this truck with 11 miles on it. Had it 6 days and encountered an electrical problem, in turn locked the engine up. So, the 7th day it was towed to the dealership. Awaiting a new engine and electrical parts from Chevrolet. 280 miles on it. 5.3 liter v8.

Rides like a car, works like a truck!

Beautiful looking body design, great interior set up, very comfortable seating, lots of power n an amazing ride for a truck yet it still works as a truck should. Lot of extras, plenty of ports and even a couple 110 outlets.