2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2.7

bad engine problems collapse lifters at 4000 miles

Plenty interior space really nice truck other than engine problems an electrical problems.love body style an all the features I've always owned GM product I retired from GM I'm disappointed

Strong and smooth to drive.

Its strong, quick, spacious, very smooth to drive and macho looks. Needs only some upgrades like spray liner, all weather liners & leather seat covers. The color metallic gray is fine.

2.6

Poor Engine Quality

Truck looks good, rides decent, but the engine is terrible. Bought brand new and the lifters went at 9,000 miles! GM was not willing to offer any sort of assistance other than general repair. They said if the dealership had it more than 20 days they would make a payment....well I got it back on day 19 of course. Now it’s making a ticking noise and will be headed back to the shop after only having it back 5 days. Terrible engine and terrible support on a brand new vehicle.

New Silverado 1500 LTZ crew cab w/3.0 diesel

It only has 300 miles on it so far, but wow, what a great truck. Crew cab has great interior with lots of room. Diesel engine is quit with fantastic fuel mileage. LTZ model has all the options I needed.

liked enough bought 2 one for wife too

Love the ride and the 6.2L. Engine. Great seats and interior. Economy is great for a 420 hp full-size pick up I have Owned Chevy’s GMC’s Ford’s Dodgers and Toyota’s but this is my favorite of all I’ve ever owned.

4.0

100 miles in

I just bought my new Silverado 1500 last weekend. I am up to 100 miles on it and these are the things I have noticed so far. The exterior styling gives it a very nice look. The interior, they say it looks dated, I happen to like the way it looks and wouldn't really change much there. There is plenty of leg room in the front and the back seats. The underwear storage in the back, well it's there, but is not all that big and you won't store much there. The 5.3 v8 has plenty of power and on the trip home from the dealer I was just under 23 mpg. The transmission, granted I am only 100 miles in, but it was very smooth and the shifts are hardly noticed. So far so good.

Iwe love our beautiful truck

Its awesome and we love it. Our family is enjoying it and we get lots and lots of compliments on it. We er enjoy it

Love my new truck

Love the performance, look, style and Lifetime Warranty, love how it drives and fits my family. I like this vehicle very, very, very, very much!!

I'm impressed with all the technology it has

I purchased a new 1981 Chevy Scottsdale and the 2021 Silverado is so far advanced compared to it that it is hard to believe technology has changed so much..

GM Trucks are the best IMO.

I have owned 8 new GM trucks in the last 12 years. They have all been flawless. Current professional review claim GM trucks are a little behind. In my opinion GM consistently has best resale. The reason all round value styling and durability. I’m a fan of the 5.3 for all round purpose daily driver. I find my 2021 LTZ Silverado my favorite to date.