2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
4.3

Cant stand the DFM on the motor

Love the truck except for the cylinder deactivation. Makes the truck feel gutless. When driving at normal speed you can feel the engine cylinders shut off.

Love my new 1500 Silverado RST Z71 Allstar

Truck looks great and has plenty of room for my needs. First new truck I've bought in over 40 years. I love all the goodies and extras I've never had.

Has been FANTASTIC so far!!!

My 3rd Silverado in the last 7 years, they ALL have been wonderful vehicles, but this 2021 is the BEST of bunch!!! Would definitely recommend!!

Had It For 2 days

I have only had this vehicle for 2 days but so far am very happy with it. I have always had a truck for its versatility . This one seems to be a good fit for me.

Very nice truck for money

This truck checks all the boxes and offers the pulling limits needed for pulling our camper. Seats six adults very nicely and great for family beach trips.

My favorite truck I’ve owned

My 2021 Chevrolet 1500RST does everything I need it to this truck is built strong with quality parts. I would recommend the RST to anyone looking for a great reliable truck at a fair price.

The first brand new car I've owned

This is the first brand new car I've owned and I'm absolutely pleased it has all the new technology that can be offered and profromance as well as comfortability and space

Great vehicle and great value.

Enjoy this truck very much. Good value and great looks. Love the looks of it. Love How it handles and how it feels. Will recommend to friends and family.

Best truck out there!

Have owned the Trail Boss with the 6.2 for two weeks. Has been great vehicle so far, comfortable, plenty of power and gets better mileage than the 5.3 I had!

3.0

This truck is ok. Good luck.

This truck is not a very good truck. I do not like it. Went to the dealership to get the seat belts fixed they did not give us a receipt and I'm frustrated with it