2014 Chevrolet Sonic consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Sonic Chevrolet
Explore the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic
Shop the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic

The car

It was a nice test drive on the road and it has good as mileage and it is a good car to get for your teenage

140,000 miles without a hickup (1.8L)

Changed oil every 5K miles. Drove through snow (with 2 snow tires in front, never bothered with the back) and never got stuck. Averaged 32 MPG. Drove 90 miles one way to work. Other maintenance was minimal. Traded it in for a 2018 Sonic, wish they still had it in Dragon Green.

4.3

bigger inside than it looks alot of room

i drive my car every day i have own it for two years now no problems at all easy to get in and out for a senior easier than larger car

chevy sonic

I've had this car about a week and it has been great. Even with it only being a 4 cylinder it has some pick up to it too. It looks small but is pretty spacious. I enjoy it. :)

Amazing car

I positively love this car and so excited to have it. Best car I've ever had. I love everything about it and would and will recommend this car to others.

Outstanding Performance!

G.M really did their homework on this car! The performance is outstanding. The engineers that designed the corvette suspension also designed the suspension on the Sonic. The acceleration on this car is awesome! No problem getting on the freeway or getting thru that quick yellow light. i love the instrumentation on this car too! Big digital speedometer readout and analog tachometer display. Really a fun car to drive! Definitely a must test drive if your looking for a car in this class! I think that you will be impressed with it's performance and it's interior appointments, They really put the Gee! In G.M. on this one! Great job G.M

Fun car to ddrive

In the nine months I had this car I put over 9000 miles on it, mainly highway and up a mountain driving. The Turbo was fun to kick in, surprising big car drivers who thought they needed to pass this little car. And kicking in the Turbo caused the gas mileage to go up, getting better gas mileage when I used the Turbo. Down sides to the Turbo was the maintenance and the delay between stepping on the gas and the Turbo actually kicking in. This is not for use to jump in front of oncoming traffic. Otherwise, the car is perfect.

I love this car

Very compfy and great to drive, perfect little car and great gas mileage. Love the color and speed it's turbo. I would recommend this car to anybody looking to get a great used car

4.3

A budget sedan with zip!!!

An excellent car for motoring around town,...or thru the countryside! The car's good on sipping regular, unleaded, fuel,...adequate space for 5 regular sized people, too! Handles well, also! One of the BEST autos I've ever purchased!!! Reliable, too!

Gas Mileage can be as great as 35.6 mpg!

Ultra Fast, gives you the option to it shift manually, has cold AC! Remote Start for every condition year round!