2005 Chevrolet Tahoe consumer reviews

$35,820–$38,290 MSRP range
side view of 2005 Tahoe Chevrolet
Explore the 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe
Shop the 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe

I kept this car innshale

This has been the best car ever . Every service done to it. Added blue tooth. You will be very happy with this truck. Z71. With four wheel drive

THE BEST TRUCK EVER

THIS IS A BEST TRUCK.. RUN FOREVER.. VERY, VERY STRONG. VORTEC 5.3 ENGINE, NEVER END.. SO, ONLY NEED NORMAL MAINTENANCE TO GIVE YOU TONS OF SATISFACTIOS..

One of the best.

I have owned this car for many years, and it has proven more than just a reliable truck. We own a few different vehicles from cars to SUV's, but when we go on a long trip we only take the Tahoe. Ours is a super heavy duty Z71 edition, so we know it will get us through anything. The highway driving is nothing short of pleasure. The comfortable seats and excellent suspension make long trips feel to short. Overall a great truck.

3.7

Very reliable SUV

This vehicle could be used as a family car or a work truck. Great V8 power with towing package. Has a nice DVD player and Bose Radio. Sunroof.

Best Car I have owned yet

I have owned this vehicle for 2 years now. It has more than exceeded my expectations. It is versatile and comfortable, and if it has the tow package it tows like a dream. Very reliable, very sturdy.

Chevyv Tahoe

One of the best 4X4 SUV?s ever made. Comfortable and reliable. You see so many on the road cause the people that have them don?t want to get rid of them.

Love my Tahoe!!

I?ve owned several different vehicles, and so far the Tahoe has been my favorite! Very comfortable and drives very smooth!! Excellent for long road trips.

Best car I?ve owned

This is one of the most comfortable vehicles I?ve ever owned. I took it for a road trip to VA once, and it drove very smoothly. Never had an issue with this vehicle.

Love my truck

It is a wonderful truck i have taken many road tips and it drives like its brand new. It is one of the best investments that I have made.

Solid.. great performace

Now I understand why Tohoes are the leader on full sized SUVs. It is a dream to drive. To be such a powerful SUV, it is nimble. I also love the sound system.. a Bose..