2005 Chevrolet Tahoe consumer reviews

Explore the 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe
Shop the 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe
4.3

Great SUV!

We've loved owning the "T." She's been a reliable SUV that has hauled lots of people, stuff and trailers. Been a great vehicle!

3.0

Good one

After driving the Tahoe I do believe that this was the best car by far that I ever had. Even though I had other cars this cars was the best car for me.

4.3

great truck

With V-8 power as standard, the Tahoe is more capable than car-based crossovers. Everyone should own one.

4.1

Love my Tahoe...Hate it's Rust :(

Seriously one of my favorite vehicles. I have 3 boys and they have tested and loved this truck like non other in all 3 rows and there is so much room. I do wish we had the Suburban for the extra room behind the 3rd row for a stroller, groceries and such. Our biggest complain with this truck is the rust. The rockers, quarter panels, it all is rusted and ready to fall off. This truck will seriously run FOREVER-or until the body falls off. :)

Best truck ever!

I love my truck! 3 years in and I can't say enough about it. No, its not new and its does not have all the gadgets but its the best truck ever for road trips and camping. We have two Dobermans and we look forward to hitting the road very summer! There is room for eight humans but we prefer to haul the dogs. (they don't need as many bathroom stops) My next investment is a travel trailer and I know this truck will haul it to the moon and back!

Super loaded with luxury options

I wish I could buy a brand new one, it has everything you need or want. It rides smooth and is super comfortable. All the built extras make you feel like you're in a Cadillac.

One of the most dependable vehicles I've owned.

Loved this truck... Did everything I needed and more. This thing was a tank, 4WD would take you almost anywhere because the weight made for good traction. Put 254,000 miles on it before it needed a rebuild. Rebuilt the engine and transmission and there was 290,000 miles on it when I sold it. Sold only because we got a smaller SUV with better gas mileage...

4.4

2005 Tahoe is a great Car

My Tahoe Z71 is the most reliable cars I've owned. Even after 12 years, the car still runs great and all the electrical components still work like new.

Absolutely love this car

The Tahoe is so reliable and very mechanically sound! It's a very stylish and comfortable car with a lot of room for our family!

Best car I've ever owned

I absolutely love the reliability and comfort of the Tahoe! Big enough for our family but not ginormous.