2019 Chevrolet Tahoe consumer reviews

$48,000–$51,000 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Tahoe Chevrolet
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe

Biggest car we have owned

The Tahoe drives well, we use ethanol free gas and get 23 MPG. The ride is quiet and very comfortable. We bought the LT model which came with all the options we wanted except keyless start. We use it for pleasure driving and trips

4.4

Most biggest vehicle I’ve ever owed

I love it , but my whole experience of buying this vehicle was not good due to the review I wrote. It’s reliable. It handles great for now.

Love my Tahoe

Never thought I could love a vehicle so much. Was worth the money. The features are great and the mpg isn’t bad either. Best part is the service after the sale.

My Fourth Tahoe

Bought solely on past experience with this brand and model. I have never had to return to a dealership for a problem after delivery. So the experience made our choice easy.

Upgrade

I really like the car. I have owned Tahoe's before and the new one was exactly what I expected. It is a smooth ride and an attractive car.

Great upgrade from my 2013 Tahoe

Lots of great features I didn't have with my previous Tahoe. Still getting use to all the buttons and learning the different features. Love the exterior styling

Unbelievable comfortable and safe

There isn't one feature on this vehicle that I will not use. So many vehicles have ridiculous features that nobody would use daily and I know that for the money, I got exactly what fits my lifestyle along with the ability to tow my boat.

This is my 3rd Tahoe and, my favorite so far.

For a base LT it has an abundance of safety equipment. I’m very happy with my Tahoe. It’s very comfortable and handles like a dream.

2019 Tahoe Excellent Vehicle

I just traded my 2012 Tahoe for the 2019 and WOW what a great new vehicle. I thought the 2012 was good but the improvements in comfort and drive and features is outstanding. Bought vehicle from Bill Dabney is Louisville, KY. Would not buy from anyone else - - - thanks Bill!

Sweet ride indeed!

Super quiet and smooth ride for a big SUV. A little sluggish for such a big motor and lots of shift points on the 10 speed transmission. Fit and finish is really good. Overall I highly recommend this vehicle. Will buy again.